PDA

View Full Version : I moved back to Columbus.. and full of mixed emotions

CountryWolf07
09-16-2007, 10:16 AM
I am back in Columbus! =) I am very excited to be here.. but yet going through mixed emotions..

Oh my gosh..

It didn't hit me until today that I really had to say goodbye to the family & Mike. I felt so bad for crying. I think I have had enough of doing that today!! Mike was worried about me and he kept asking me if I was going to be okay last night & that he really did have to go home because of the Browns/Bengals game today. He planned on leaving around 4-5pm, but ended up leaving at 10:30. I just don't know why I got so emotional. I am seeing the family again on Friday... and Mike. He will be here next Saturday for my birthday party, even though it'll be a day late but it's a better idea to do that anyways... because he will be able to be here for it and he wants to be.

Cinder & Smoke
09-16-2007, 07:09 PM
I am back in Columbus! =)

I am very excited to be here ... but ...

:p

You'll prolly get more *studying* done this way!

And HEY ~

Cleveland is "ONLY" 2.5 hours up the Boulevard (140 miles) ...
Not like he's an ocean away!

I'll bet the Greyhound Guys know how to get there!

;)

Daisy and Delilah
09-16-2007, 10:41 PM
{{{{{RACHEL}}}}}

Hang in there. Things will get better :)

cyber-sibes
09-17-2007, 01:03 PM
You'll be so busy with school soon, it will take your focus off how much you miss them. Just think of all the interesting things you'll be able to tell them about when you see them! Plus, there is always the telephone! ;) It's hard to leave everyone, but at least they are close enough you can see them pretty often. I went from a 2 1/2 hr. drive from Arcadia to Columbus, to a 14 hour drive from RI to go see my son at OSU :( I honestly don't really know when I'll see him again. :(