PDA

View Full Version : Get Well "Card" to Boots the Kat

NoahsMommy
08-01-2002, 07:00 PM
Dearest Boots,

I just wanted you to know that we are all praying and thinking happy thoughts for a speedy recovery after your sur-ger-ee tomorrow morning. I know it'll be early...maybe you can sleep in the cage on the way there. :)

God Bless, little sweetie! ;)

zippy-kat
08-01-2002, 07:57 PM
Deer Mizzer Bootz,

My momma 'n Iz jist lovez you tuxkatz. We wantz youz to doz reel wellz at da doktorz tomorrowz. We will beez holdin' youz in our prayerz.

Puh-leze get wellz soonz.

Luv,
Sophie Bunnie and her Mom

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-01-2002, 08:00 PM
Dearest Boots the Kat....
We will be praying for you sweet kitty... I can't even imagine all of the trouble you and your daddy and doggy brothers have had to endure. I hope and pray your surgery goes great tomorrow and am wishing a speedy recovery. Sending hugs scritches from me and headbumpies and purrs from Tinky and Jupiter.

Cinder & Smoke
08-01-2002, 08:30 PM
Cinder & Smokey say Thankz! to alla FurKidz an Hoominz that been writin Get Well Wishez an Cheer-Up Notes for Bootzy - meenz a LOT to allua us inna Phred Fambly! :D

Bootzy tried to paw a note - but he'z still too dizzie frumma laffin gass Doc Mike gave him at noon.

Fur eneebuddie who'z wunderin whut this iz all about :confused:...
The hole sordid Tail is bein told onna KAT Thread ~
Here's the link kliker >>
"Boots, the Kat, Visits the Vet..." (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11944&perpage=20&pagenumber=1)

We're headin fur the Ranch - gotta get sum wadder into the KatKid an settel him down fer a nap - kuz it'z *Off to See Miz Sir Jury* :eek: furst thing inna mornin.

Thankz agin fur yer Prayerz!

Dixieland Dancer
08-01-2002, 09:23 PM
Prayers and good wishes are being offered for Boots to have a full recovery! Cinder and Smokey, be extra good and help dad to deal with this. He needs you both to help him out.

GET WELL SOON BOOTS!!!

AmberLee
08-02-2002, 12:09 AM
Yeppers!! Yipes, in fact!!! Bootsie-wootsies, hope you're feeling lotsy better real quick. Summer's no time to be sicky. Paws and fingers crossed here for ya buddy! Mommy's saying prayers for ya, too, guy.

lovemymaltese
08-02-2002, 12:11 AM
Get well sweet little Boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :D

gini
08-02-2002, 12:16 AM
Dear Boots, we are praying that the news about you tomorrow will be all good, healthy and happy! Sweet dreams for now.

Former User
08-02-2002, 02:00 AM
GET WELL SOON BOOTS DA KAT!
Keeping our paws crossed here (and those hoomans have their fingers crossed) for you!

Logan
08-02-2002, 05:55 AM
Please feel better, Boots. We are so sorry you have to have sir jury. :( That's no fun. But we will cross our paws and claws and our mom said we will say lots of prayers for you too. Good luck!

Butter, Mimi and Mom

Rachel
08-02-2002, 06:25 AM
PLEASE GET WELL BOOTS! Cinder and Smoke need you and Lord knows your Dad needs you bad. You are the one to run the Ranch, right? Don't worry about Sir Jury. Rough as that guy is, he can make you feel a heap better. That's what we are praying for here. Boots to feel good again and be able to take care of business without all that pain. Just know that this morning we all are praying really, really hard. Lots of Pet Talkers here, lots of prayers for Boots. You are not alone.

lbaker
08-02-2002, 07:27 AM
commmmmooooooonnnnnn BOOOOTZ!!! Hang in there kiddo, reeeeel soon you'll be back atta ranch and oh my the spoils you're gunna git :D My dear Mr Sunny went through the same thing and he lived a gentleman's fine life until he finally went to the Bridge at age 22. You'll be just fine. Laurie

lynnestankard
08-02-2002, 08:41 AM
c'mon boots you hang on in there - our mummy sez sir jury will make you a whole lot better - bet he's a real gud guy.
our mummy haz leaky eyes - an dan keeps lickin' 'em up for her - sez they taste real salty - wot's salty?
bagel sez you must be in sir jury now as the big fingers on 8 an' de lickle fingers between 2 and 3 - whatebber that meenz!
we all send great big get well vibes across da sea to youz - mummy sez typing with one finnerbonez is bad enuf - but with krozzed finnerbonez it's *&^HU!^*X%** diffikult!
kitlove and kithugs to bootz fron bagel, ketchum and a very wet dan - and their mummy. xxxxxxx

anna_66
08-02-2002, 08:49 AM
Get better soon little boots:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-02-2002, 10:47 AM
Well, it's almost 11:00 am here in Chicago, so hopefully that Sir Jury guy has let Boots out by now. Hopefully everything went well and we'll be hearing good news in no time.

Sudilar
08-02-2002, 11:57 AM
Get well quick, Boots!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-02-2002, 12:09 PM
Now, Boots; this is no way to spend your summer fella. Please get all better soon. Prayers will continue until you are 100% fine again.

Albea
08-02-2002, 12:22 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid25/p2fcc7065cc775627b7dedea4a60472da/fd898205.gif Carina and I hope your surgery went well and you are back home with Papa Phred, Cinder and Smokey.We send you many wishes for a speedy recovery.

Cinder & Smoke
08-02-2002, 05:28 PM
:) :D

THANKs fur alla Support, Kardz, Prayerz an Kind Thoughts!!

Boots, the KatKid, came out of Sir Jury A-OK today!

He'z stayin ober nite atta Hoppsbittel - Doc Lisa iz gonna run a *final test* on his pump an new plummin inna mornin. Iffin he passes the *pee test*, we pick him up affore noon tumorrow (Saterday).

Wunt more detailz? Klik on this klikker:

Boots, the Kat, Visits the Vet... (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=158645#post158645)

MANY THANKz to All our Buddiez fur the help to get through this!

Freckles
08-02-2002, 05:46 PM
Will you be able to report again after you pick up Boots?
Or will we have to wait until Monday?
Thanks

Cinder & Smoke
08-02-2002, 06:07 PM
Saterday Uppy-Date? Sorda depends on how things go...

Furst problem is gettin Dad outta bed an moovin :rolleyes:.

Then we gotta go to the Pet Food Shop - WE needz a bagga Dawg krunch (garbich kan soundz purdy low) an Dad's gotta pik a new Flavur for Boots. The Shop gotz 4 kindz of Kat krunch - prolly take a while fur Dad ta pik wun :rolleyes:.

Next we gotta go *Get da KatKid* atta Hoppsbittel - an lurn how to keep him kleen round the zipper. Knowin Dad, he'll ask questshunz till they throw him out - so jest pickin uppa Kat kuld take forever! :rolleyes:

Might be Mundee affore we getz home!

We'll ask Dad to stop atta Shop so we can puter yap onna way home. :D

AmberLee
08-02-2002, 10:34 PM
Heal up fast, precious Boots. Your public is anxious for you. {{{Boots and family}}}

krazyaboutkatz
08-03-2002, 01:40 AM
I hope you have a speedy recovery Boots. All fingers and paws are crossed here.

08-05-2002, 06:35 AM
get better real soon now , Boots !!!
I am so happy that you made it through surgery !!!
Lots of hugs , nose kissies on the way from all of us , and a nose kissie from Maya too !!!:p ;) :)

Randi
08-05-2002, 07:48 AM
Bootz, we hope you've had a real good rest, and are starting to learn how to use the new zipper. We're so releaved the Sir Jury went well! Did your dad find some tasty new crunchies for you? Hope so! Heal up fast, Bootz - and remember, you can still get some extra attention if you play your cards right! Take it to the limit! :D ;)

GET WELL SOON!! :)

tatsxxx11
08-05-2002, 03:09 PM
Hope you're well down that road to recovery Boots, Man! How ya doing with yer new zipper and pipes?? We're keeping all paws crossed that the water works are flowing smoothly! Love, Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver, Star***Shine and Cody and the Piggies!

NoahsMommy
08-05-2002, 03:19 PM
Hope you are feeling better sweetie!!