PDA

View Full Version : Leave Britney Alone

lizbud
09-15-2007, 12:34 PM
By now I'm sure everyone in the world has seen or heard about this video
released not to long ago. I didn't know what to make of it really. At first I
laughed, but I think this kid really means it. Just too weird for words. :rolleyes:

http://digg.com/videos/comedy/LEAVE_BRITNEY_ALONE_6

critter crazy
09-15-2007, 12:38 PM
WOW!!! Talk aout extreme!!!! This person is CRAZY!! LMAO!!!:D

CagneyDog
09-15-2007, 01:11 PM
It looks fake to me.

Alysser
09-15-2007, 01:19 PM
I saw that, I found it really funny. :p

jackie
09-15-2007, 04:30 PM
He is trying so hard to get attention.

I have viewed some of his other videos, and he is a complete idiot.

Argranade
09-15-2007, 04:46 PM
Really dumb,

If s/he would have been cawm about this, maybe people would agree.

I honestly do think people should leave Britt alone too much drama ... :rolleyes:

animal_rescue
09-16-2007, 11:15 AM
That's totally fake, it was on the radio station I listened to and he did it mostly because a lot of people enjoy that. I thought it was stupid.

Barbara
09-16-2007, 11:22 AM
I saw that, I found it really funny. :p

I found it funny too :p
I mean anyone who does a video like this and loads it up to youtube and wipes his eyes all the time without his makeup smearing must be a good actor ;)

I hope he does one for Paris and Nicole as well :cool:

Miss Z
09-16-2007, 11:38 AM
Odd. O.o

I watched a few of his other videos, such as the 'gays shouldn't fight in the army' and I just think he's playing the old homophobic card. He's using his sexuality to unburden himself of the anger he feels in his life. How he got so hooked on Britney I don't know, but he's just made himself a laughing stock of the world, and like Britney would give a damn for him anyway.

Jessika
09-16-2007, 01:00 PM
It says on his youtube profile

The name is Chris. Chris Crocker. The game is positivity. I believe the best way to educate and spread positivity is through entertainment, which translates to edutainment. Which just so happens to be my specialty.

So I believe he's really crying however I think its all just entertainment and he isn't really THAT psycho lol

sweetpatata6
09-16-2007, 01:33 PM
i don't even know what to think lol.

moosmom
09-16-2007, 02:13 PM
My ears are ringing!!!

lizbud
09-16-2007, 04:38 PM
My ears are ringing!!!

I know Donna. :D After watching in a few times in a row, I felt like
saying "Oh ,Shut Up Already". :rolleyes:

Many gay men seem to big the biggest & most dedicated fans of the Divas
in the Entertainment world. Maybe he does love Britney. :confused:

ramanth
09-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Have you seen the video with his Britney collection? Just sceams obsessive/stalker to me. Scary stuff.

critter crazy
09-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I just saw the Video on VH1!! Totally hillarious, as it was on "Best Week Ever" and they were so making fun of this guy!! I was laughing my Butt off!! They also showed clips of some of his other videos, this guy is in need of some serious help! They said he lives with his Gramma!:D

lizbud
09-16-2007, 06:10 PM
I am laughing my head off with this guy. :D He's just weird enough to
become some kind of a celebrity. The secret.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTeoe4Yk_z8&NR=1

Kfamr
09-16-2007, 07:20 PM
Sorry to be the devil's advocate here, but...
I LOVE CHRIS CROCKER, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!! OR ELSE!!!!!!

No seriously though.. I've watched this kid for a few months and I find him quite amusing.

lizbud
09-16-2007, 07:25 PM
Sorry to be the devil's advocate here, but...
I LOVE CHRIS CROCKER, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!! OR ELSE!!!!!!

No seriously though.. I've watched this kid for a few months and I find him quite amusing.

Don't tell anyone Kay, but I think he has talent.(whatever he's doing?) :D

mike001
09-16-2007, 07:32 PM
TALENT---AMUSING??? Geez, I couldn't even tell if it was a guy or girl ...or both? Wow, I've seen drama before, but this is something else. Don't know if it's for real but if it is he/she needs to be locked up.
Poooor Britney, nothing is ever her fault.....ha ha ha.

Kfamr
09-16-2007, 07:43 PM
Yes, he is amusing.

Liz, don't worry, I won't tell... but it's nothing to be ashamed of. ;) He's a funny guy. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, although in some of his more serious videos he raises a pretty good point.

dukedogsmom
09-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Eh, I could just stomach very little of it. Looks totally fake to me. Just another squirrel trying to get a nut. Or is that a nut trying to get.........attention? Guess it's working.

lizbud
09-17-2007, 09:56 AM
Eh, I could just stomach very little of it. Looks totally fake to me. Just another squirrel trying to get a nut. Or is that a nut trying to get.........attention? Guess it's working.

Hey Val, it worked for Sanjaya so why not this guy too. :p

lvpets2002
09-17-2007, 01:13 PM
:o As I would say this Dude is Loco..