PDA

View Full Version : The Girls Are Comming!

Toby's my baby
09-15-2007, 03:10 AM
Most of you know that I recently moved to Arizona about a month ago, and we had to leave Maggie and Autumn behind at our old farm with my grandpa and another couple. My dad is still in Minnesota taking care of his bussiness and he is staying at my grandpa's house on the farm. My dad said that Maggie and Autumn are very sad, so he changed his mind about not letting them come down here. So, in about 2 weeks they will be making the 2,000+ mile trip from Northern Minnesota with my dad and C.P (our cat). My dad doesn't ever take care of them or the cat, so it should be interesting. :o My mom is worried that he will lose one of the animals when he lets them go potty, so I might be flying up there and then making the car ride back with him so I can help, but I'm going to wait a few days before I decide.

I just wanted to share the great news with you all! I miss my babies so much! :D I have some pictures of them from the day I moved, I will try get them posted soon! :)

Sevaede
09-15-2007, 03:21 AM
That is great news! :D I can imagine how you are feeling. :D EXCITED! WEE! :D

chocolatepuppy
09-15-2007, 05:51 AM
That's great! I had a funny feeling this would happen. ;) Can't wait to see pics of the girls.

Ginger's Mom
09-15-2007, 06:21 AM
Glad to hear that the girls will be back with you soon. :D I know how much you miss them. But I think your grandfather should get himself another little dog so he won't be so lonely. ;)

pitc9
09-15-2007, 08:06 AM
So they're going to stay with you in AZ for good? Or is he just visiting you and is bringing them with him??

Alysser
09-15-2007, 08:15 AM
That's great, Beth! We know how much you missed Autumn and Maggie. Glad you get them back! :D

Chilli
09-15-2007, 10:30 AM
Wonderful! http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif
I'm so excited for you.. I can't imagine how much you've missed your girls.
Can't wait to see the pictures. :]

Toby's my baby
09-15-2007, 02:21 PM
They are staying here for good. I was talking to my mom about adopting an older dog from the humane society for my grandpa, but she wasn't sure if he even wanted something to take care of. I'm going to have to talk to him about it, and if he wants another dog, then we will get him one, but his dog just died a few months ago and I don't think he would want to "replace" him.

crow_noir
09-16-2007, 02:48 AM
*hugs* Congrats!

cloverfdx
09-16-2007, 06:16 AM
:D Woohooo that is wonderful news, how exciting.

anna_66
09-16-2007, 07:12 AM
Happy Days!

I'm so excited for you, the girls and for us here at PT! That means new pictures:D I miss seeing them!

I_luv_rusty
09-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Thats great news!! :) Can't wait to see pictures of them both.

Karen
09-16-2007, 12:16 PM
Congratulations to everyone - and I do think your Dad would appreciate an extra pair of hands - doing potty breaks with two dogs and a cat to keep track of on a road trip can get pretty overwheling by yourself!