PDA

View Full Version : Cloey, a handfull

Lando
08-01-2002, 04:02 PM
Hey everyone! what's up I haven't been here for a while but now I am back. Cloey is a handful. She is now four and half months. She plays all morning and never stops until it gets hot in the afternoon. She plays and runs and pounces in my garden and climbs up trees that she cannot get down. With Misty opening our screen door now, Cloey can get in anytime she pleases and will hide in our house for a long time. So you see half my time I spend my my life caring for her and cleaning up messes she makes. It will be sad though when she grows up. I will have some pictures avaliable tomorow. Gotta go.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-01-2002, 04:08 PM
Hey Lando, glad to see you're back and Cloey is still there. You were worried she'd be gone after you were on vacation because you're mom wouldn't let her in the house, right? If I've got the right person here, glad to hear that Cloey made it through safely while you were gone. Can't wait for pictures!

Lando
08-01-2002, 04:09 PM
Yes you are right

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-01-2002, 04:16 PM
Oh, good. :) I'm so glad Cloey was there when you got home. I know you would have been devasted if she were gone. Now we get to hear all the stories of another kitten as it grows up. :)

yorkster
08-01-2002, 05:03 PM
yea for cloey! what fun a kitten is. post some pics when you have a chance :)

krazyaboutkatz
08-03-2002, 12:18 AM
I can't wait to see new pics of Cloey. :D I'll try to post some new pics of my cats too. :)