PDA

View Full Version : Elegant Sophie!!!

kb2yjx
09-14-2007, 07:53 AM
Sophie, thank you for taking the time from your bird watching, to have your photo taken, so we can see what a beauty you are!!! Now, be careful with the biting of the hand that feeds you!! OR are they really just LOVE bites??? That is what I think!! Have a grand day! HAPPY COTD!!

cassiesmom
09-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Sophie, you are very beautiful! I'm glad you took a moment from keeping an eye on your world to let your human take your picture. I hope you have a wonderful day observing the birds and drinking from the open sink tap! Happy Cat of the Day!

momtomany
09-14-2007, 11:22 AM
Sophie you are a very beautiful kitty. Be sweet and don't hard. Congrats on being the COTD.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Sophie you are one stunning girl!!!

What a sweet face you have. I bet life with you is full of surprises and fun, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
09-14-2007, 04:00 PM
A beautiful girl, a funny girl, and a most perfect "first!":) Sounds like you're doing one fine job Sophie, breaking in your Mom, introducing her to the wonders of all things feline...sun bathing, bird watching, shower and sink wading and just being as sweet and precious as a kitty can be!:) How lucky is your Mom to have a furkid as beautiful as you!

Congratulations on finding your way to the bestest forever home Sophie, and on being crowned our most beautiful and deserving Cat of the Day!:) Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight sweetheart and every moment of your wonderful life! I hope for you and Mom many, many happy, love filled years together! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sophie!:)

catmandu
09-14-2007, 06:13 PM
:D :p :cool: ;) :cool: Sophie you are just like My Princess who has to be out watching the world go by too. And thats wonderful that you are teaching Your Meowmie about how great it is to have a Cat Companion to brighten her life and fill it with joy!!! ;)
The Found Cats ALL send PURRRRFECT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR NEWEST PURRRFECT CAT OF THE DAY SOPHISTICATED SOPHIE!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: