PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody

Reachoutrescue
09-13-2007, 11:11 PM
Once again, I have been gone for awhile. Things have been so busy here. I have had a few adoption events at a local Petsmart and they went great. Lily the kitten found a wonderful home. I still have the four babies and their mom, plus a 3 yr old Bombay Cat. My camera seems to be broke so soon as I get a new one (when the funds are there) I will post pictures. It makes it hard to even post them on Petfinder without a properly working camera. I just wanted to send a note to all of you and say I am sorry for going missing again. I will be around. I hope everybody here is okay and all your furrkids are doing well. (((HUGS))) to all.

Tracy and the crew-

catmandu
09-15-2007, 06:44 PM
A Huge Hello To You Tracey From All Your Friends At The Found Cat Paradise Hotel And We Are Praying For You And Your Cats As We Know What Good Work You Do For The Poor And Homeless Ones.
May Our Good Lord Bless And Keep You And Your Comapnions Safe And Sound.

Laura's Babies
09-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Working for the cats is far more important that sitting at the computer chatting with us so go on and do your kitty work... just check in now and then and let us know you are ok.

Donnaj4962
09-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Glad to hear from you! Sounds like you have been busy with rescues and adoptions. Of course, we forgive you for not posting! You are helping furbabies find new forever homes, and that is far more important! Keep up the great work! I admire all who rescue! I know I couldn't do it as I would end up with a houseful of furbabies! :rolleyes:

CultureJunky
09-17-2007, 02:45 AM
Great to hear from you Tracey! Good to hear that you're doing well with the adoptions, keep up the good work and we always like to know how you're doing and how the wonderful work you do is going...best wishes!