PDA

View Full Version : AnnaBelle says "hi"!

kimlovescats
09-13-2007, 04:56 PM
AnnaBelle just past the 1st anniversary since her accident and surgery. We've been very fortunate with how well she has done. She hasn't had any infections, which is what is very common for incontinent dogs. Thankfully, AnnaBelle was never an active little dog, just preferred to be with her buddy Gretta (our Doxie) so she had adapted just fine.

We got her a close shave during hot summer and it's just now starting to grow back in. I hope to let her ears grow out again a bit this winter.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/AnnaBelle/AnnaBelle913.07010.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/AnnaBelle/AnnaBelle913.07008.jpg

She's hoping her Ripley will see her new pics! ;)

Freedom
09-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Hi Annabelle! *waves* You do look lovely and cool in that short 'do! I just want to cuddle and snuggle with you -- hope Mom will pass those along to you, dear!

chocolatepuppy
09-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Hi pretty AnnaBelle! :D

Rachel
09-13-2007, 06:36 PM
Hannah and Tucker insisted that they be allowed to stop by to say Hi back to Annabelle. Sorry the picture is so large, I can't figure out how to reduce its size.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/2DogLuvR/This%20and%20That/twosome_edited.jpg

Ginger's Mom
09-13-2007, 06:38 PM
OMGosh, I think she looks adorable in her summer cut. And I am sure Ripley will, too, ;) How could he resist that precious face.

ETA: Oooh Hannah and Tucker you are both looking gorgeous. Shame on your Mom for keeping you from us for so long.

Genny
09-13-2007, 06:38 PM
Annabelle is a very cute dog and I LOVE the name since we use to have a bloodhound named Annabelle :)

Muddy4paws
09-13-2007, 06:55 PM
Shes gorgeous, Im glad shes doing ok :)

DrKym
09-13-2007, 06:56 PM
Yay Annabelle! Kim I am so glad she is doing well! Kiss for me will you?

kimlovescats
09-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Thank you all for the nice words! Hannah and Tucker, you both are very pretty! I appreciate all the kisses for AnnaBelle! She will certainly take them and she sends them back! AnnaBelle has the best kisses! :D

Daisy and Delilah
09-13-2007, 08:33 PM
AnnaBelle is such a little doll. What a precious girl. I know Ripley will be knocking down the computer at Pam's house to get to her :D

Hannah and Tucker are looking pretty spiffy themselves!! :)

Bengalz
09-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Aww bless her little heart she is such a sweetheart :D

BaileysMom
09-14-2007, 05:56 PM
AnnaBelle! I am so glad to hear you're doing so well! Our mommies should swap ideas!

Hehe,
Bailey

Chilli
09-14-2007, 07:40 PM
What a pretty little girl. Those eyes just make my heart melt; she looks like such a sweet girl. :]
Glad to hear she's doing well... she's certainly looking wonderful!

kimlovescats
09-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Bump for Pam, Bella and Ripley!!!

Pam
09-17-2007, 05:44 AM
Bump for Pam, Bella and Ripley!!!

My goodness! Ripley has been asking me to spend more time on the computer in the hopes of catching a glimpse of AnnaBelle! I can't believe I almost missed this! AnnaBelle you are just as beautiful as you always were! You can't get a good girl down. Thank you for posing so beautifully for your mom. Ripley is a happy little man now! :p Bella said to tell you that she has been wearing *short ears* this summer and has actually started feeling comfortable about it. She was very happy to see you sporting the same style. :) Love to you sweetie from your fans here in New Jersey! :cool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/Graphics/RipAnnabelle.jpg

We have a double treat today too - a Hannah and Tucker picture! Lots of hootin' and hollerin' goin' on this morning! :p

jackie
09-17-2007, 06:05 AM
She looks very sweet and I'm glad she stopped by to say hi.

Does she tug at her diaper at all?

kimlovescats
09-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Yay, Pam! I'm glad Bella and Ripley stopped in! Now AnnaBelle will quit tormenting me about her Ripley! ;) She's glad that the short ears got Bella's fashion approval as she doesn't feel nearly as pretty as when she was in that graphic of her and Ripley! Even before her accident, AnnaBelle had a way of rubbing her head all over the floor and tangling her curls! :rolleyes: We're just so thankful that we have a WONDERFUL groomer who just loves AnnaBelle and takes special care of her! There aren't many that will take on a handicapped pet, and then you've have to be very concerned. We were blessed to find ours .... highly recommended by our vet! ;)

Oh, and Jackie, AnnaBelle doesn't tug at her diaper. We just have the straps so she doesn't scoot out of it! It has worked very well this past year!

Thanks for all the nice words for my sweet girl!

Kim