PDA

View Full Version : Keep fingers and paws crossed!!!

catnapper
09-13-2007, 03:05 PM
I took Tuscan to my vet today to "tempt" her. She took one look at him and fell in love. She wants to do a trial run this weekend and see how he gets along with her 3 dogs and cat. She also said it would be her daughter's cat, who is about 6 years old. I'm sure it would be a purrfect match!

Oh guys..... this would be the bestest of the best homes for him!

So Tuscan, sweet orange dude, please be on your best behavior and don't freak out Dr. J's cat. She says he's pretty fussy and has temper tantrums in the form of peeing everywhere. Don't upset him and you'll have a wonderful new home where you're not locked in a room all day.

sasvermont
09-13-2007, 03:09 PM
Is there some way to slip him a little mickey of some sort? Just kidding. Maybe a full tummy before he goes. I would also take something he is very familiar with (i.e. his cat bed) and let him have that there too.

Gosh, I hope the vet knows how darn unpredictable cats can be.....and how their pursonalities are so subject to the unknown!

Good luck. He seems like the ideal kitty for someone!

Felicia's Mom
09-13-2007, 03:55 PM
Good luck for you and Tuscan!

Grace
09-13-2007, 05:20 PM
Fingers crossed and many http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/pray.gif being said.

catmandu
09-13-2007, 05:31 PM
THE PET ANGELS WILL HAVE A CHAT WITH TUSCAN AND TELL HIM THAT BEING A COOL AND CALM CAT WILL NET HIM A GREAT FURR EVER HOME WITH A WHITE COAT, PROBABLY THE BEST FURR EVER HOME THAT HE COULD WISH FOR.

WE HOPE THAT YOUR VET KNOWS THAT THESE THINGS DO TAKE THIER TIME. EVEN POUNCER AND MR SCRAPPY ANGELS TOOK A MONTH OF HISSSES AND SPITS BEFORE THEY BECAME THE DAMON AND PYTHIAS OF THE FOUND CAT HOTEL!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Scan10035.jpg

Medusa
09-13-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm going to be out of town at a conference for 4 days so I hope that when I return, I read that Tuscan has a new home.

jenluckenbach
09-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Good luck to Mr. T!!!!

Laura's Babies
09-13-2007, 07:53 PM
He is so handsome, it has to be love at first sight!

krazyaboutkatz
09-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Kim, I sure hope that everything will go smoothly but I'm sure it would take more than a weekend for everyone to get used to each other. Good luck.:)

AbbyMom
09-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Good luck, Tuscan!!!!!

Sevaede
09-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Good luck Tuscan! :D

catnapper
09-14-2007, 06:42 PM
dRAT... BECAUSE OF THE FUNERAL, i DIDN'T GET HOME SOON ENOUGH TO DROP HIM OFF BEFORE THE VET LEFT FOR THE WEEKEND. nOW i HAVE HIM UNTIL dR. j'S NEXT WEEKEND OFF.... BY THEN MY CATS WILL HAVE FULLY ACCEPTED HIM :rolleyes:

Oops... forgive my capslock. Way too tired and emotionally spent to retype all that. :o