PDA

View Full Version : Cookie

doxielover959
09-13-2007, 08:53 AM
Hello beautiful! Your eyes are so gorgeous and breathtaking! You look like such a fun dog! Congratulations on your special day! :) :) :)

cassiesmom
09-13-2007, 10:02 AM
Cookie, you are such a cutie! I love your happy face and the picture of you having fun with your Frisbee. Happy Dog of the Day!

HorseDreamer101
09-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Cookie you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen and
congratuion on your big day! :)
and have fun playing frish bee lol :)

tatsxxx11
09-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Greetings to you beautiful Cookie! Just look at that smile, those sparkling blue eyes! :eek: You are simply stunning, sweetheart! What a life loving pupper you are Cookie, what a joyful, fun filled life you lead! I just love that bottom "action" shot; captures you in all of your Border Collie athleticism!:cool: Bet you and your BC buds do a good job of keeping your humans fit, too!:D You're simply the perfect pup package Cookie and so deserving of Pet Talk's top honor!:) I hope it's a warm and sunny day there on the ranch, that you and your entire family, human and furry, are enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day bash!:) Hugs and smoochies to you beautiful Cookie, and to your fur sibs, too! Congratulations, Cookie!:)

lizbud
09-13-2007, 04:19 PM
Hello Cookie,

I am delighted to meet you pretty girl. You certainly look like a happy
and active pup.It's great that you were welcomed into a wonderful family
and have plenty of space to explore.Hope you & your doggie pals have a
big celebration in honor of your special DOG OF THE DAY title. :) Hugs &
kisses Cookie. :)

Pawla
09-13-2007, 07:31 PM
What a pretty girl you are, and smart too. Enjoy your special day sweet one!

Ginger's Mom
09-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Oh Cookie, you sure are a pretty girl. And you sound like you are a lot of fun, too. :) Congratulations, pretty Cookie, on being our very special Dog of the Day.