PDA

View Full Version : Home is where.....

RICHARD
09-12-2007, 02:45 PM
the food is!

The Edster went a visitin' the other day.....He was napping at my mom;s house so I decided to leave the little bugger alone and go home for a minute.

About five minutes later, I hear my screen door get slam and the Edster walks into my house, looks at me and heads over to the food bowl......

I thought, "what the heck?"

When he finished he went to his spot and took a nap.

--------------------

Lol, Don't ask!

catmandu
09-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Guess The White Wonder Liked The Food At Home Better Than Your Mother And Decided To Come Home To Eat. I Guess Eddies Learned How To Open And Close The Screen Door Now.

Donnaj4962
09-12-2007, 07:44 PM
You mean Grandma sent him home with no dinner???? :eek:

The Edster continually amazes me with his abilities... now he can open and close screen doors???

Pawla
09-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Dad how dare you leave him! I do have a question though, how did he open the door? :confused:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Ok, what did he do to Grandma that she sent him home? We want the rest of the story! :D

Edwina's Secretary
09-13-2007, 03:47 PM
My husband always says the way to a man's heart is through his belly.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cassiesmom
09-13-2007, 03:57 PM
the food is! Lol, Don't ask!

[A] Don't ask?! I HAVE to ask! There is no way you can tell an enticing anecdote like that and then not expect me to ask. Did Grandmom walk him home, or is there something about him you're not telling?

[B] You didn't attach a photo of the furry wanderer to your post. :-[