PDA

View Full Version : Ajax eating with the Big Dogs (pics)

NicoleLJ
09-11-2007, 08:03 PM
I can not believe how quiet the house has been since the last of the pups left on Sunday morning. We got the Whelping box taken down and now seem to have a HUGE living room agian. lol With no crates in the kitchen the kitchen also looks much bigger and the dogs dishes are now all back where they were before. We are getting into a great routine and Ajax is doing great with it.

Quick update on all the pups.
Dark Blue is doing very well in his new home. He has been vet checked and is very healthy, as all the pups have and is mandatory. He is learning things quickly and is loving life.

Green is in puppy heaven. He has also been vet checked and is also very healthy. He has a ton of other animals to run around with and is enjoying his new family as they are him.

Red, who has been in his home a week, is still doing great and is a joy to his family as well.

The same for Rainbow. His family has sent me many pictures and he is adored and very happy and healthy.

Yellow is doing wonderfully at the Trainers house and she has told me he is all she wanted and more. He shows a ton of potential for Service Dog training, nothing phases him, he is relaxed and calm and takes everything in stride.

Now for our boy Ajax. He is doing great. Loving having the run of the upstairs(supervised of course) and is settling into his routine wonderfully. Here are the pictures I took at breakfast. As you can see I like all the dogs to eat side by side. None are food aggresive, which is great but means you have to watch Ajax closely because he will steal form their dishes if allowed to. lol All you have to do is say his name firmly and he stops. Anyway we hope you enjoy the shots.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/LBS11C.jpg

In this one he is watching Psycho(cat) who likes to share teh dogs food once in a while. She is just barely out of the shot.
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/LBS11B.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/LBS11A.jpg

Nicole & Sheena & Ajax

chocolatepuppy
09-11-2007, 08:34 PM
So you're a big boy now Ajax, eating with the big dogs huh? ;) Thanks for all of the updates Nicole. :)

cyber-sibes
09-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Ajax is adorable - look at thse ears starting to stand up!
It probably does feel a llittle strange to have all that room again and all that quiet. Enjoy it while it lasts, Nichol - when is your little one due? ;)

NicoleLJ
09-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Thanks. I am due October 8th. So not that long of a break before I am back to being busy. lol
Nicole & Sheena & Ajax

Grace
09-11-2007, 09:17 PM
You are such a sweetie to share all this with us. I have so enjoyed following the pregnancy, birth and then the pups as they have grown.

Now take a well deserved break until your own little one arrives - you deserve it.

K9karen
09-11-2007, 11:10 PM
The pups have all those wonderful qualitites because of you (plus Sheena genes) I know we all miss them but feel so proud. Ajax is so handsome and adorable! Is he looking for his brothers??

kimlovescats
09-12-2007, 06:29 AM
Precious!

NicoleLJ
09-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Thanks all.

Nope he is not looking for his brothers. Sheena and Luca keep him to busy for that between his naps and his training sessions. lol
Nicole & Sheena & Ajax

cassiesmom
09-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Ajax is such a cutie! I love the underside of his ears - pink. Sweet!! Nicole, thank you for sharing Sheena's pregnancy and the pups' growing weeks with us.

elizabethann
09-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Ajax is all grown up - eating with the big boys!