PDA

View Full Version : Java Java Java!

Sirrahsim
09-11-2007, 04:28 PM
I am not usually a coffee drinker. As a general rule I hate anything that tastes anything like coffee.... However I have been won over by Cinnabon's Mochalatta Chill!! I recreate it at home with the Senseo that I got for free from www.sharesenseo.com.

~6oz brewed coffee
~4oz whole milk or half and half
~2oz chocolate syrup

Mix it all up and serve over ice. YUMMY!!!

With my Senseo I brew 1 dark roast pod at the 2 pod setting so that it isn't as strong.

Muddy4paws
09-11-2007, 06:33 PM
That sounds so nice, I love my senseo. I like the dark roast, 2 cups with some frothy milk! :)

kimboe
09-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Mmmm..I can't get enough of those iced coffee drinks. Especially DairyQueens MooLatte's.....They are so darn yummy :)

buckner
09-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Mmmm..I can't get enough of those iced coffee drinks. Especially DairyQueens MooLatte's.....They are so darn yummy :)
I have to agree. DQ's moolattes are SOOO good. I really like the Mocha one.

I really do enjoy a good cup of coffee, but that's usually only at my house. Good coffee joints are just really expensive, and I can't afford it. And don't even get me started on Starbucks... I hate that stuff.

sirrahved
09-12-2007, 11:13 AM
okay, as a former barista, can I just say eeew to the moolatte? How can you even drink that sludge?

I'd much rather have an iced latte, iced mocha, or even just iced coffee with sugar free syrup.