PDA

View Full Version : 85 dogs seized in southwestern Minnesota

ramanth
08-01-2002, 10:18 AM
85 dogs seized in southwestern Minnesota (http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/3130287.html)

Another sad case of people thinking they are doing the right thing.... :(

sottice
08-01-2002, 11:34 AM
I have a lot of animals, but there's no way I would have too many to feed. The critters eat before we do around here. :)
Why have them, thinking you're saving them, if you can't properly provide for them??? :(

anna_66
08-02-2002, 08:21 AM
Geeeeze, it's a sweet gesture, but no-one could take care of that many dogs in their house. It's just insane to think you could.

khoyman
08-02-2002, 09:29 AM
it is sad to hear stories like this about neglected animals. it is impossible for anyone to take care of that many dogs. dogs are like children in many ways, requiring a daily routine, food, water, a good home, and lots of love and attention. if someone cannot provide that for their dog, then that person should not own any. having too many pets leaves one or several of them without the attention and love they crave for. the public really needs to try to do its best to watch out for pet owners like this. no animal should be mistreated or neglected.

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-02-2002, 09:35 AM
She says they are part of the family yet she neglects them. Doesn't make much sense to me. I saw a story on the Animal Planet's Wild Rescue ust two days ago!

Sudilar
08-02-2002, 09:45 AM
If they were truly trying to save them, then I feel sorry for them. I feel even sorrier for the dogs who were neglected. Is this a case of rescue gone wrong?? All that matters is that the poor dogs are suffering and that makes it wrong. I'm glad they were rescued and hope that they can find homes for all of them.