PDA

View Full Version : Descriptions

nancys
09-10-2007, 03:57 PM
A little description of my kitty cat "grandkids"...

Stripe is black & gray striped all over - even on his tummy. When he was very little he looked like he was wearing little striped pajamas! My sister said he has the cutest little face. He is the only cat I've ever seen that has black & white whiskers. He's also the friendliest out of all the kittens (remember I still have 3 of Mollie's & Maggie's kittens that were born last February). Stripe likes to have his tummy sctatched - last night he jumped up on the couch beside me & rolled over on his back so I could scratch his tummy. He is very sweet, butsometimes for no reason will bite.

Buttermilk is white & tan with blue eyes and LOVES to eat. He sometimes likes sweets and sometimes doesn't. But he will check out any type of food to see whether it's fit to eat or not. Buttermilk is sometimes friendly, but usually would rather be eating, playing or just plain sleeping than being held. He is a very pretty cat, and seems to be the most curious.

Monster is gray & long haired. He is the least friendly; does not like to be picked up or petted. If he thinks I'm getting close enough to pick him up, he runs and hides. But, a few weeks ago, I took hin with me in the car. He was so scared - sat right beside me the whole time, and when I got back home with him, he ran & hid, so he didn't have to go anywhere else. He loves mama cat Maggie and likes to follow her around. I've only heard him purr once or twice and he has a realy funny little purr. Most cats have a sort of continuing purr - with Monster, it's more like purr...pause...purr...pause. Plus it's a soft little purr. He's just a lovable cat though, even though he's not very friendly. Monster lets you know that he will not put up with certain things - the recliner is his favorite spot.

catmandu
09-10-2007, 06:11 PM
They certainlly do sound like Great Cats and we are glad that you are having a lot of fun with them even though Monster does not always like to join in the fun.
My Princess and Michael are like that maybe as they are the oldest.
A BIG MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW is coming to you and Your Companions from The Found Cat Paradise Hotel.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats101964.jpg

caffeitina
09-10-2007, 06:14 PM
They sound lovely! Please do post pictures, when you can!