PDA

View Full Version : The little brat is lying.

mrspunkysmom
09-10-2007, 02:19 PM
This year, one that was to be good, is turning out not so good.

We have a new principal. He talks tough, but ........

So the teacher next door had some students complain that she hit their backside with the door as she was closing it. She supposedly called them hoodlums, too. The principal is believing the students without investigation.

So a few days later, it happens to me. Except I wasn't anywhere near the door. Totally floored me with the accusation. So I called in the NEA.

Usually the bosses back down when you fight back. Usually.

I left a horrible job where the students were allowed to accuse you of anything, you had no rights to independent counsel, and you received no apology when you were proven innocent.

I also wrote the ACLU locally to see what they could do for the abrogation of my civil rights. It is district policy to allow only district personnel in a disciplinary meeting.

Just venting and griping.

jackie
09-10-2007, 05:52 PM
That sounds not so fun.

When I was in school, which isn't so long ago (I graduated in 1999) if we had a tough teacher, we were told to suck it up.

If I ever complained to my mom about a teacher doing something so trivial as whacking me with a door as I walked out, she would tell me I should have moved quicker and stop complaining.

moosmom
09-12-2007, 09:36 AM
Mrspunkysmom,

My best friend is a special education teacher and was also falsely accused by a group of students of being a racist and calling them racial slurs. I've known this woman for over 40 years and she is THE most professional of professionals. The accusations turned out unfounded AND it was also found out that these girls tried the same thing on another teacher the previous year.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Those stupid kids should have gone through school when WE did. They'd sing a different tune.

Laura's Babies
09-13-2007, 08:42 PM
Kids have been given this "power". All they have to do is cry "WOLF" now and everybody believes them. I had one mother tell me she gave full custody of her son to his Dad because when she told him "NO!" he threatened to report her for physical abuse and she was tired of all his threats to her. Adults have lost their rights and power and it has been given to the kids because if you don't act on what they tell you, they go home and telll Mama, Mama believes them and calls the local news station and next thing you know, it is on the news!