PDA

View Full Version : Dark Blues Update and pics

NicoleLJ
09-09-2007, 11:55 AM
http://giftofgracekennels.com/id57.html

To see the pics of his last day here and a video too and also the updated pics of him at his new home go to his page which is the link above.

He is doing great and his owner is very pleased. Only one accident in the house so far and loads of success with getting him to use the potty pen. He says Blue doesn't seem to miss his litter mates yet. And he might name him Turbo or Flash or Chaos cause he is pretty fast(we already knew that with how he LOVES to zip around the yard here).

He says he seems so much older then 8 weeks cause he seems big and determined to chew and explore EVERYTHING. He says he is very attentive and follows him just about everywhere. He says he is well socialized and fears nothing. Not people or other animals. We worked hard to ensure that. He does say the Automatic overhead garage door startled him once but only once. Once he gets something he seems fine with it. and he is only 8 weeks. And agian seems amazed that he is like this for only 8 weeks.

LOL So as you can see he is VERY pleased with his new boy. So as I promised there is his update.

I will be doing Greens(Who left this morning) and Yellows(who left at midnight last night) later today. So watch for those. So now we are down to Ajax and all the pups are with their new families.
Nicole & Sheena & Puppies

Grace
09-09-2007, 01:13 PM
LOVE the pictures!! He looks so happy and well adjusted. This has been such fun - following the pups from birth to their forever homes.

Thanks for sharing with us.

chocolatepuppy
09-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Good luck Dark Blue! I loved the video of him walking on the leash. :D

CathyBogart
09-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Aw, I am thrilled to see and hear how great he is doing! You go little dude! :D