PDA

View Full Version : Pics from The Nationals

Romance
09-08-2007, 12:29 PM
I know some of these are out of focus...but I didn't take them. I was in the ring. These are the pictures I have from the GSDCC Nationals yesterday at the puppy fun match. The dog I took is Skye

mike001
09-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Just going through some posts and I found these. I must have missed them before. where were the Nationals held this year Romance?
Your pup sure is nice and dark, what breeding is it from if you don't mind me asking....if you do, just skip over the question...lol.
I spotted a little blond haired girl with an arm band on, don't tell me she was handling??

.sarah
09-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Pretty dog! I have a match next weekend, I'm excited. I went last year and it was very relaxed in comparison to a real show!

Romance
09-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Just going through some posts and I found these. I must have missed them before. where were the Nationals held this year Romance?
Your pup sure is nice and dark, what breeding is it from if you don't mind me asking....if you do, just skip over the question...lol.
I spotted a little blond haired girl with an arm band on, don't tell me she was handling??
Nationals were in Kitchener at the AUD. Skye is from Blackhaven and is a SEL 2 CDN. /Amer. CH Alfaro's Ramboling Man X Tadesco's Mystery Night
pup.
lol yes there were two 3 year old handlers there this year one of the girls ( a brunette) is Ron & Jen Peet's daughter Sera. Sera handled Visa Skye's half sister that we lost to. But they were very very cute together.
Visa is almost as tall as Sera! lol. I have watched Sera grow up for the last 3 years every season, she is an awesome little one. because it's a specialty, there is double handling allowed, so the kid's moms ran just in front of the dogs and the kids hung on to the leashes.