PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here.

ga.lai
08-01-2002, 02:44 AM
hi, all!

Today I found this interesting place and registered immediately.

I also have 2 cats, Galai & Pangzi, both boys. I like them very much although they were once wondering in streets.

I have pics but I don't know how to post them. Could I upload pics here?:confused:

Fuzzy317
08-01-2002, 03:11 AM
Hello, Welcome to Pet Talk. You can either post pictures through normal vB coding, or you can have them as attachments to any post.

Miss Meow
08-01-2002, 04:28 AM
Oh wow, a new PTer from China! Welcome!

I've been thinking about how far-spread we all are, from Australia to Alaska, Belgium to Britain (well, OK that's not far but I can't think of any B countries right now!) Maybe we should do a map one day and mark where we all live.

Looking forward to seeing your cats' photos.

lynnestankard
08-01-2002, 05:53 AM
A HUGE WELCOME GA.LAI - ALL THE WAY FROM CHINA!!! WOW!
LET US KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR TWO KITTIES - WE'RE ALL SO ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT LITTLE FUR BABIES HERE - PLEASE SHARE!

LYNNE

Edwina's Secretary
08-01-2002, 10:01 AM
Wow...from People's Republic of China! Welcome and I hope you post Galai and Pangzi's pics soon.

There have been a couple of threads describing how to post! You can do a search and find them.

AmberLee
08-02-2002, 01:01 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Ga.Lai! Hope you enjoy it here as we do!!!

Looking forward to seeing photos of your cats. A lot!!! (We are a little overboard about pet photos here. Hee, hee.

ga.lai
08-02-2002, 01:18 AM
ok! Maybe you will see some Chinese cats.

And I have friends also fond of cats, one of them even feeding 12 cats!
When I have a big house, I will raise as many cats as they do!:p

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-02-2002, 10:01 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Sure hope you figure out the picture thing, because we here at PT LOVE pictures. :) It's not hard to post pictures, just takes a little figuring out at first. And watch out, because you may just become addicted like so many of us here. :)

krazyaboutkatz
08-03-2002, 12:47 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Ga.Lai. I'm sure you'll love it here. I can't wait to see pics of your cats. :)

Ila
08-03-2002, 08:16 AM
Welcome to PT you will get addicted to reading and looking at all the beautiful pets from all around. It is facinating to read all the things that happen to pets and their families. Enjoy!! :)

Randi
08-03-2002, 11:05 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. So many furbabies to hear about - and pics to see! :D

If any of you want to see where PT members come from, take a look at this:

Where do we all come from? (http://64.246.0.213/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8151)