PDA

View Full Version : I think I need a therapist... -_-

BC_MoM
09-07-2007, 11:12 PM
I can't ever make a decision!

Scenario #1:
I went to a shoe store, and I noticed that they had shoulder bags. I want one for school this year. I saw one, and loved it. Green and brown. Then, I saw the same one but in purple and grey. Then I couldn't decide. I asked for opinions but both people selected a different one. They asked me which one I wanted, but I couldn't decide! I wound up not buying either and therefore, have no school bag.

Scenario #2:
I was in math and couldn't decide if I wanted to write notes in pen or pencil. After a minute or two, though, I decided pen.

Current scenario:
I have a fundraiser for shelters tomorrow. My flyball team is doing a demo, and I just go our team t-shirt, but I took and medium and a small because I wanted to try them on. The small is fitted, but when I sit, you can see my roll, which I don't like. Otherwise, I think it's okay. The medium is baggy, not sure if it's too baggy or not, and the sleeves go down to my elbows, pretty much. I don't want to look sloppy.

My mom and sister said go with the small, but I don't know.. will I get too hot in something that is fitted? I don't like the fact or the feeling of my roll being shown (through the clothing).

It's almost to the point where I'm saying "screw it", and I won't even go. It's a major dilemma for me, seriously. I cannot decide!!! :(

I'm so weird. :o

Taz_Zoee
09-07-2007, 11:20 PM
I am right there with you. I can't make decisions either.
As for your shirt, I'd probably go with the medium. But I don't like snug fitting shirts, so that's just my opinion.
See, I can help other people make decisions. But when it comes to myself....NOPE!
And the bag dilemma, I'd have bought BOTH of them. LOL
Good Luck!

jennielynn1970
09-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Scenario #1 is when you buy BOTH bags!!! You need options, girl! :D

Scenario #2, I usually used pen that didn't smudge when I wrote with it, cause I am left handed, and everything smudges when I write, and pencil is the worst.

Scenario #3... heck can't even remember the last time I wore a size SMALL, except maybe at Lane Bryant, lol. Go in what YOU feel comfortable in. The heck with everyone else. You wear a small for goodness sake, it can't be that big of a roll around your middle that you've got!! :p ;)

BC_MoM
09-08-2007, 12:50 AM
lol! Would it make you feel better if I said that it is a men's t-shirt? :)

pitc9
09-08-2007, 08:43 AM
I'm there with you... I'll walk around the grocery store filling my cart, then I'll take a look at everything in the cart and start asking myself if I need everything. I'll grab something out of the cart to put it back then I'll have 2nd thoughts about putting it back. It takes me a looong time to get grocery shopping done!! :D
You should see me shopping for clothes or shoes!!! :D

k9krazee
09-08-2007, 08:44 AM
Ahh...that's exactly why I don't/can't shop. I never buy anything because IF I do decide which one I want I talk myself out of buying it altogether. LOL.

As for the shirts...I say WASH the medium once or twice...then it'll fit perfect!

mike001
09-08-2007, 09:46 AM
It's called procrastination---I think we all suffer from this sometimes, I do big time.
Buy the two bags, you probably will need them both, and you can match them to different clothes.

Use a pen, clearer and doesn't wear off or smudge .

If you feel better in the small T then go with it, I prefer the bigger ones, small makes me feel sweaty. The small will be an incentive to work off the roll, if not, who cars? Wear what makes you feel comfy and happy.

Rachel
09-08-2007, 02:38 PM
Call it what you want, it is a characteristic that can consume time and drain the fun out of some aspects of life. My *can't make a decision* came on me later on in life and I always attributed to aging, but I guess that isn't always the case. The strange thing is some rather significant decisions are rather clear cut for me while the little things drive me buggy.