PDA

View Full Version : Miss Mini!!!

kb2yjx
09-07-2007, 08:07 AM
WOW!!! Are you a fashion statement!!! Have fun in the sun on YOUR day!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Prinky
09-07-2007, 08:22 AM
Mimi is so cute!! I wish my cats would wear clothes! What size do you buy her? I bet she has quite a wardrobe, lucky girl!

catmandu
09-07-2007, 09:34 AM
MISS MIMI YOU CERATINLY ARE A CLOTHES CAT, A FASHION PLATE WHO DESERVES TO BE ON THE CAT WALK MORE THAN THESE SKINNY WOMEN WHO MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY. YOU WOULD BE A HIT IN DIOR AND A WONDER IN HALSTEAD.
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE BIDING YOUR TIME WITH LONDON AND PARIS DISCOVER YOU AND HE ARE HOPING WE SEE YOU ON THE COVER OF ELLE VERY SOON.

THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A HAUTE COUTURE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO MAGNIFICAT MISS MIMI OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
09-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Well, aren't you the fashionista, beautiful Miss Mini!:p Love the outfit your Mom chose for your COTD photo shoot...so 70's, so "retro!":cool: Who says fashion can't be fun as well as functional!:D I'd love to have a peek inside of your closet! hehe Stylish and smart, sweet and loving, you're the purrrfect package, Miss Mini!:) I hope you and your best fur pal Cody are chowing down, soaking up some sunshine, enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration! Congratulations to you beautiful Miss Mini, our most deserving honoree!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Miss Mini you are a beauty indeed!!!

I love your sweet outfit!!! That color looks great on you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D