PDA

View Full Version : New Pics of Scout

Chinadoll
08-01-2002, 01:40 AM
I meant to post these when I got home from work, but as soon as I got home my friend came over and said want to see my new puppy?! Out of the blue, She got the oprotunity to adopt an AKC registered black lab. She's so cute...6 weeks old and huge!

Anyway...here's Scout in his new favorite sleep spot, the top of the recliner.
http://a1.cpimg.com/image/51/76/11717201-9c38-026A016F-.jpg

It's amazing how far he's come in the two weeks he's been with me. He's really starting to warm up to me. I love cuddling with him. Doesn't he look like he's at home sprawled out on the floor like that?! I LOVE the tiger stripe markings on his front legs.
http://a2.cpimg.com/image/52/76/11717202-727d-0240011C-.jpg

Went to Big Lots tonight just to browse. Look what I found for $15!! It was the last one left to. I've seen these sell on ebay for $25 plus $20 shipping. I just had to pick it up. I just couldn't beat the price. It also matches the kitty TV bed that I got last November for my ferrets. Scout loves playing on it...See...
http://a3.cpimg.com/image/53/76/11717203-3888-020C012B-.jpg

It's so good to finally see him play like a normal kitty. He's zooming around the apartment now having a grand time. He'll even come up to me to see what I'm doing. I just about fell off the sofa laughing! God I wish I had this on tape. I just saw Scout get ready to pounce on a toy, but before he did, he backed up a couple steps wiggling his but then shoots across the room to pounce. Hysterical!

Former User
08-01-2002, 02:05 AM
Awww, Scout is adorable! And that kitty bed is cute. We saw a funny bed for cats, it was sort of a drawer and one part came out, where the cat could g and sleep, it was so cute, but so expencive, had to pass it!
I'm glad Scout is playing around now!

sasvermont
08-01-2002, 05:27 AM
Scout is so, so, so cute and so typically kitten like. I too love his markings! Keep those photos coming. We all love them. I guess by seeing pics of other's cats/dogs etc. it widens and strengthens our beliefs that animals are like medicine and are so comforting. To see someone elses' just gives us/me more comfort! I wish I could reach out and touch that little scout. Hugs and kisses to Scout. I also love that name!

Thanks for sharing!:)

lynnestankard
08-01-2002, 05:43 AM
SCOUT IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL CHINADOLL - THOSE PICS., ARE LOVELY AND BOY IS THAT FURBABY SETTLED DOWN WITH YOU!!!

THAT BUTT WIGGLE THING HE'S DOING IS JUST THE FUNNIEST THING ISN'T IT? IT'S HIS 'HUNTING POSITION' - GOING IN TO MAKE THE KILL!!

LYNNE

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-01-2002, 11:15 AM
Scout is sooo adorable! He sure does look like he's made himself at home. :) Kittens are so adorable, cute and funny, especially when they are so tiny. Enjoy it because just like human babies, they don't stay that small for long. And that bed is just too cute! I've never seen one like that before. :)

yumyum6970
08-01-2002, 11:17 AM
Scout is so cute!!! :) If you only have one kitty you must get another one for company :)

wolflady
08-01-2002, 11:35 AM
How adorable! I just LOVE that bed!! Fancy fancy! LOL No doubt Scout will be one spoiled by love kitty!:D ;)

yorkster
08-01-2002, 05:06 PM
Scout is so cute! It sounds like you are having fun too :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-01-2002, 11:02 PM
SCOUT IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!
Yes like Tubby and Peanuts mom said... the don't stay kittens for long. My two are turning one next month and I DON'T WANT THEM TOO!!!! They grow up so fast. Scout is adorable... I JUST LOVE the black eyeliner around his eyes.... he looks like a bundle of fun!!!

toughCookie
08-02-2002, 01:44 AM
what a sweetheart Scout is!! very cute! he is about the same age as my Charlie and Patches, arent they cute at that age?

krazyaboutkatz
08-03-2002, 12:39 AM
Scout sure is a cutie pie. I'm glad he's finally getting more comfortable with you and his surroundings. Please keep the pics coming. Be sure to take a lot of pics because he'll be grown up before you know it. :)

barclaysmom
08-03-2002, 09:40 PM
how adorable what cute eyes he looks so sweet!!