PDA

View Full Version : I just can't help it. LOL

janelle
09-06-2007, 02:59 PM
My little Chianti just loves to suck on her fuzzy blanket with it on my lap. Just like a kitten nursing with happy feet. My sis does not like to see her do it but it's the only time she purrs so I always give in and let her do it.

My sis is only here about once a month if that often since she lives out of town. Guess I spoil Chianti but I can't help it, she is so cute. She is 4 now and still does it. LOL

Hellow
09-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Lol!!!

Fuzzybuns
09-06-2007, 03:49 PM
It's a security thing...she feels most secure on your lap...with her blanket...sucking on the blanket...with happy feet. :D Not a thing in the world wrong with it and it's probably made your bond insanely strong. Besides, it's a very calming thing, it probably winds you both down from the days events.

No offence meant but who's your sister to say how your relationship should go with a kitty that's obviously yours through and through?

I say that you should let your sister keep hating it...surely she could find something better to do than complain, but then, maybe she's jealous deep down inside. ;)

catmandu
09-06-2007, 06:45 PM
If That Makes That Little Cat Happy Then I Certainly Am All For That.
Theres Nothing Quite As Soothing As Listening To A Cats Motor Going As My Dear Mother Was So Fond Of Saying.

janelle
09-07-2007, 02:43 AM
My hubby has said why should she care anyway? LOL I really don't know why it bothers her but I intend to keep doing it. Last time I even told her to take the blanket and let Chianti nurse on it on her lap. HAHAHAHAHA

Chianti is only 6 pounds so she is like a kitten even though she is 4 years old. A cat I had years ago sucked on my fuzzy slippers but he did it even if they were in the closet or on my feet. That was ok with me since his nails would catch my foot at times. Ouch. LOL