PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Pet Talk, Piglet!

AmberLee
07-31-2002, 08:52 PM
Hope that you will come it enjoy it here as much as I do. What is your cat's name?

gini
07-31-2002, 10:07 PM
Hi Piglet, jump in and join the chatter and have fun with the rest of us. You can always count on a reply or two.

Welcome!!

Logan
07-31-2002, 10:14 PM
Welcome to the BEST place to talk about pets, Piglet!! I saw that you had joined earlier today, and didn't have the opportunity to properly welcome you or Chinadoll. So WELCOME to both of you!!!

Logan and her merry gang of many

Miss Meow
08-01-2002, 04:50 AM
Welcome Piglet - that is an excellent user name!

lynnestankard
08-01-2002, 05:49 AM
WELCOME PIGLET - JOIN IN - IT'S SOOOO ADDICTIVE!! I RECKON IT'S THE BEST PLACE TO DISCUSS CATS! HAVE FUN!!

OH I HAVE A FRIEND CALLED SUE WHO'S NICKNAME IS PIGLET!!

LYNNE

Piglet
08-01-2002, 07:20 AM
Thank you all!
I also checked out some other forums, but this one definitely seems the most fun! ;)
My cat's name is Knorretje (Dutch for Piglet), she is four years old, grey with black stripes and a white belly. I called her Knorretje because she sounds like a little piggy when she purrs.

I also adopted a new kitty last Sunday. His name is Teddy and he's orange/cream coloured. A nice lady was offering kittens on the internet and I fell in love with his picture and when I met him in person I just had to have him. His mother is a Turkish Angora who escaped and came home pregnant! He's now six weeks old and can come live with me in September, can't wait to pick him up!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p74cb8ec60913482febc5671644dd5401/fd75a3b1.jpg

Piglet
08-01-2002, 11:07 AM
Here's a picture of Teddy with his brother and sisters. Of course you can tell that he is by far the cutest and most special of them all ;)
The family he's living with now sent me these pictures. I'm going to visit in a few weeks (they grow so fast at this age!) and will borrow a camera to take lots more pictures.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p9abcc658fca50b0eccfc88cebc4b402d/fd759f91.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-01-2002, 11:47 AM
Oh no!!! More kittens!!! I really need to get one of my own one of these days. ;) :) Teddy is the most adorable little cream colored kitten. Funny how he is so different from his brothers and sisters. Seems we have a tux cat on here that was the complete opposite when she was born. Ritzy was the only black kitten amongst a litter of orange babies. Funny how that works.

Welcome Piglet! Hope to see many pictures of Teddy & Piglet along with many, many stories of all their antics. :)

Chinadoll
08-01-2002, 11:56 AM
Hi!
Your kitty is just adorable!!

lynnestankard
08-01-2002, 12:53 PM
AAAWWWWW - AREN;T THEY ALL TOO CUTE! CAN'T BEAR IT! WANT A KITTEN - WANT A KITTEN - WANT A KITTEN:D :D :D

LYNNE

Miss Meow
08-01-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
AAAWWWWW - AREN;T THEY ALL TOO CUTE! CAN'T BEAR IT! WANT A KITTEN - WANT A KITTEN - WANT A KITTEN:D :D :D

LYNNE

Me toooooooooo!

Hi Piglet, my dad's side of the family is Dutch and he's currently working on the family tree. Just learnt that my Dutch surname isn't my real surname as it was anglicised when they came to Australia after WWII - only took 32 years of life for my dad to tell me! Great to have you here. And your kitten is so cute!

NoahsMommy
08-01-2002, 07:06 PM
What a cutie little thing!!!

Welcome!!! :)

krazyaboutkatz
08-03-2002, 12:23 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Piglet. I love your username. Your new kitten is so adorable. I can't wait to see more pics of him. I love kittens. I wish I could get a kitten but I already have 3 cats and thats my limit. :)

Piglet
08-03-2002, 04:17 AM
Thanks!
I'm already finding out how addictive Pet Talk is! It's so nice to read how everyone shares all their pet stories, some really sad ones aswell :( , but that makes it extra special, because people who don't like pets haven't a clue how they can become a part of your life.
My mom told me I was crazy to adopt another kitten 'They'll fight and maybe he has all sorts of germs and diseases!!!'. Sigh! :rolleyes:

Three cats is also my absolute limit, and I will reach it soon. Am moving into a new appartment next month, with boyfriend and his cat Wissel, and my Piglet and new kitten Teddy.
I will be asking for lot's of advice on how to introduce them to eachother!!! :confused:

I don't have a digital camera, so no pictures yet, hope to have one soon, but they are really expensive :(