PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Damien

nsweezie
09-04-2007, 04:11 PM
My lovely gerbil Damien died tonight. I'm really quite upset, I've had Damien since he was a baby and he was over 3 years old now.
Damien was a lovely gerbil, with shiny, fluffy fur. He was very active and just yesterday was running around his cage. When I found him tonight he was curled up with his eyes shut so at first I thought he was asleep. I think perhaps he did die in his sleep.
Damien lived with his brother Theodore, who is probably very sad right now without his life long companion. Keep little Theodore in your thoughts as he is also over 3 years now, which is quite old for a gerbil.
Louise
PS I've attached a pic of Damien, it's isn't the best but I find it hard to get good pictures of my little friends.

Kalei
09-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Aw poor Damien, It sounds like he passed peacefully in his sleep, and now he is running freely at the rainbow bridge with all the other gerbils.

I am sorry for your loss, loosing a pet is one of the hardest things in life.

Zippy
09-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Sorry hear about Handsome Damien. :(
Rest in Peace Damien

nsweezie
10-26-2007, 01:41 PM
My sweet gerbil, Theodore died today. He really hasn't been the same since Damien died. He was over 3 years old, and had slowed down a lot lately.
He looked very peaceful so I like to think that he knew he was going to be reunited with Damien.

Taz_Zoee
10-28-2007, 05:06 PM
Take peace in knowing they are now together again.
Perhaps Theodore died of a broken heart. :(
RIP Damien and Theodore.

Pawsitive Thinking
10-29-2007, 07:06 AM
They are together again :( Play happily at the Bridge sweet boys