PDA

View Full Version : Honestly, what's up with people?

Alysser
09-02-2007, 08:08 PM
So, this weekend my dads cousin and his wife stayed over my house. The wife is so rude, I can't stand her at times! One minute she is as nice as can be, then next minute a snide little remark is coming out of her mouth. My parents took them to Atlantic City and my sister was going out. I didn't want to stay home alone at night, and my mom didn't want me to. So I went over my friends house and we went to a mall and to some of their friends house. I was leaving and closing the door when I heard her say "WHY can't she stay home alone? She's 14!" Is it any of your business really? Seriously WHY does it even matter!? :confused:

Next, this morning I hear her fighting with her husband at 7:30 AM! I was out till 2 in the morning and I wanted some sleep. Can you please stop???

Then, I went downstairs to eat a burger and I wanted to sit in my usual spot. My mom suggested I sit next to her so I said "OK". When I sit down she stares at me and says "I don't bite, really!" I don't get where that came from. I think she was mad that I went out with my friend today to the movies and the mall, and I wasn't home. My parents don't lock me in the house when guests are over. She was obviously annoyed this morning about it. I asked my mom and I glanced over at her and saw her rolling her eyes.

I really DON'T like people. I have so many problems with relatives lol. :p I know this was long, sorry just had to let it out.

Freedom
09-02-2007, 08:10 PM
I really DON'T like people.

That's why we have PETS!!

critter crazy
09-02-2007, 08:14 PM
That's why we have PETS!!Exactly!!!:D

G535
09-02-2007, 08:39 PM
I really don't like too many people either. Family I don't have to worry about as there are only a few distant relatives left.

IRescue452
09-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Well, its good that your parents are a bit more understanding. I hate feeling obligated to stay home when guests are over. It'll sure feel good when they leave though.

Kalei
09-03-2007, 09:35 AM
I completely understand you, and yep I think I love pets more than most people because pets love unconditionally unlike people. Of course I love my family to death.

animal_rescue
09-03-2007, 12:25 PM
That woman sounds exactly like MY aunt. I wonder if it's the same woman :p
Personally I try and stay away from people like that and so what if you didn't want to stay home alone. I'm 17 and I hate staying home alone especially at night, I definitely try to leave or have someone come over if I can.