PDA

View Full Version : Moo misses his little pal...

moosmom
09-01-2007, 08:49 AM
Lexie Joon has safely arrived in Illinois. She and Moo used to have this "game" where Moo would go into the shower stall and cry, waiting for Lexie Joon to come and find him. Then Lexie Joon would go and pounce on him and he'd run. MooShoo has been sitting in the shower stall YOWLING for Lexie. It's breaking my heart. :(

I miss her soooo much! It's pretty quiet here. She certainly kept this place hopping.

catmandu
09-01-2007, 09:53 AM
I Know What What Mean As I Know That Precious Misses Her Dear Companion Shemp Very Badly. I Will Never Forget The Look On Mr Scrappys Face When I Brought Home The Empty Carrier And Pouncer Did Not Emerge.
I Know That They Still Miss The Moose Whos Booming Purrrr Made Him A Favorote. And The Sda Thing Is That Moo Will Never Know Or Understand Where Lexie Joon Is.
We Pray That Soon He Realizes That His Friends Not Coming To Be Chased, The Way The Found Cats Have Slowly Learned To Live With Thier Losses.

Catty1
09-01-2007, 10:07 AM
Are you thinking of getting another nekkid baby for Moo (and you)?

Poor Mooshoo! Give him extra hugs for me... :(

Medusa
09-01-2007, 01:10 PM
Aw, that's sad, I know. :(

moosmom
09-01-2007, 09:40 PM
I don't know about getting another nekkid baby. But I DID notice an 8 year old orange female looking for a home on petfinder.com :p

I'm gonna hold off for now. My 4 kids are happy right now.

Catty1
09-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Hug Moo for me! I remember rcgirl's Nugget just PINED for PeaPod after he and his mom went to their new home.

I sometimes try to send a mental picture to my cats if there is something I want to explain...not sure how good I am at it, but apparently that's how animal communicators do it.

If Moo got a pic of Lexie in Kym's arms, happy and all...he might feel better?

And a mental pic of just how much you love him too!

Sounds silly, but might be worth a try.

kitten645
09-01-2007, 11:00 PM
I totally believe in that Catty...I think it's how they KNOW when it's time for white coats or when you are leaving on a trip. I've done that mental thing a few times and they seem to get the message usually. :cool:

DrKym
09-07-2007, 05:29 PM
We will send a few pics this weekend, Lexie is settling in so well and is now ruling the roost!

Although Moo misses her and i hear it every time Donna and I call each other, Lexie seems to be having more fun with o many adoring fans! :eek:

Donna thanks again for my angel! as you know she will be with me during all the rest of my procedures next week.

Love to all and a post for an uppydate on the Goodnows soon! Promise!
Kym