PDA

View Full Version : The devil of the family! *pictures added*

Whisk_Luva
09-01-2007, 04:53 AM
Well..... I got Chino a corner potty and yesterday he was sleeping in it which I thought was a bit strange but I couldnt really do much about it..... the potty was under his wheel and its quite hard to get it out from under the wheel (has to be in a certain angle)....

When I I woke up this morning to a potty with a few wet shaving in (the rest of the wet shavings were all over the floor of his cage) the potty wasnt under the wheel but in the center of his cage tipped over to one side! So just as I think thats it, there was a massive pile of shavings under his wheel with some bedding and a Chino curled up in the pile asleep! So much for sleeping in his bed! Plus he dismantled his toy! :rolleyes: :eek: :p

Of course Whisk is the little angel who sleeps in his bed and only in his bed :p

So Chino has now been named the devil of the family :p

Pictures:

Chino yesterday afternoon asleep in his potty (ok he was just waking up at the time but still):
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s215/whisk-luva/DSC00840.jpg

The state of his bottom floor this morning:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s215/whisk-luva/DSC00849.jpg

You can see Chino in this one:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s215/whisk-luva/DSC00851.jpg

From a distance:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s215/whisk-luva/DSC00852.jpg

His toy which was once put together very nicely (not anymore as you can see!):
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s215/whisk-luva/DSC00854.jpg

chocolatepuppy
09-01-2007, 05:08 AM
Who? Chino? He looks so innocent! :D

Whisk_Luva
09-01-2007, 05:18 AM
Who? Chino? He looks so innocent! :D

Chino? Innocent? Dont be fooled but his cute face! :p

See now I have pictures to prove it now! :D

Killearn Kitties
09-01-2007, 06:13 AM
Good grief! :eek: And you slept through that mayhem? :D

Whisk_Luva
09-01-2007, 06:43 AM
Good grief! :eek: And you slept through that mayhem? :D

Yep... I dont know how I did though..... I guess that I am used to it with two hamsters in my bedroom.... :p ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-01-2007, 04:38 PM
AW!!! It looks sort of crowded in his cage, maybe he just got confused!!!
He is still a baby after all.
That sweetie can't possibly be a devil!!! :D

Whisk_Luva
09-02-2007, 09:05 AM
Hello Chino here!

Chocolatepuppy: I am innocent! Mummy framed me to make me look like a bad boy... honest! :p

Killearn Kitties: Mayhem? It was simply redecorating.... :D uhhh not that it was me or anything..... :eek:

And aunty Connie: My cage has usually got a lot of room because mummy puts things in the corners and under the wheel but I like things 'cozy' :D You tell mummy that! She says when Whisk was my age he was a little angel.... she says that Whisk only was destructive on his first day/night.... :rolleyes: :p Mummy was mean to call me a devil! Look at my face on the photo? Do I look like a devil to you? :p

Everyone: I am innocent! Innocent I tell you! :D :p ;)

KittyGurl
09-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Everyone: I am innocent! Innocent I tell you! :D :p ;)

Of course you are innocent. What kind of cute hamster like you would do such a thing! You are adorable in those pics, Chino. Love the cage too:p

momoffuzzyfaces
09-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Chino, I feel your pain!!! When I was a kid I got compared to my big brother ALL the time!!! I always heard, "Why can't you be more like your brother?" :rolleyes:

HELLO..... because I'm ME not HIM!!! sheesh!!! :p

Of course you are not a little devil, you are just misunderstood. (and very very cute) :D

(((HUGS)))
auntie connie

Whisk_Luva
09-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Hi, its Chino again!

Kittygurl: Thank you for your lovely comment about my cuteness :D Hamster kisses sent to you :D Thats not all of my cage... I have a ground floor, a middle floor and a top floor :D

Auntie Connie: I know! Mummy is always telling me to calm down and be more like Whisk! But then when she has stopped being stressy with me she says how she cant imagine her life without my little 'tricks' and 'hyperness' :D But....... Mummys not all bad once you tame her to give you treats :D
Finally! Someone who agrees with me! :D I am always telling mummy that I am not a devil just misunderstood but she never listens! (Ok maybe she cant understand hamster language but shhhhhhh.... I am teaching it to her slowly.... so far she hasnt even learnt a word :rolleyes: I think I will give her a F :p )
Thank you for the cuddles auntie Connie! I might actually let mummy give them to me without climbing onto her shoulder and grabbing on to her hair :D Hamster kisses to you aswell :D

Chino x

KittyGurl
09-02-2007, 01:00 PM
We all feel for you Chino. Always getting compared to Whisk...don't tell Whisk but I think you are cuter:p :rolleyes: ;)

Whisk_Luva
09-02-2007, 01:05 PM
We all feel for you Chino. Always getting compared to Whisk...don't tell Whisk but I think you are cuter:p :rolleyes: ;)

Well Chino just told Whisk what you said :eek: Never trust Chino!

Whisk has gone off into his bed upset now :eek: :(

Chino here: I did not! He was sitting with mummy by the computer and saw it for himself! Honest! Mummy framed me- again! :eek: :p

PS: Kittygurl: Thank you for the compliment :D

Freedom
09-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Chino, I think you need some super glue to help keep things neat and orderly. See, you use the glue to catch the feet of the sneak who keeps getting you in trouble! :D

Whisk_Luva
09-03-2007, 06:40 AM
Chino here- again!

Freedom: Mummy wont give me any super glue... she says I would probably end up with all my paws stuck together! :p

Kalei
09-03-2007, 09:02 AM
Wow Chino you definately did make a mess, what got into you? lol you just like to see mommy be a slave and clean up your mess don't you?:p

Whisk_Luva
09-03-2007, 11:45 AM
Chino here- yet again.

Kalei: It is not a mess! I was redecorating.... oops! I just admitted to it! Mummy never showed me where the backspace/ delete button was! :eek: Ok ok it was fun seeing mummy clear it up :D She was going to her freinds house that day so she didnt really have much time... so of course it was only natural for me to wee in the box mummy put me in while she cleaned my cage out :D I like making work for mummy :D

KittyGurl
09-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Well Chino just told Whisk what you said :eek: Never trust Chino!

Whisk has gone off into his bed upset now :eek: :(

Chino here: I did not! He was sitting with mummy by the computer and saw it for himself! Honest! Mummy framed me- again! :eek: :p

PS: Kittygurl: Thank you for the compliment :D

I am so sorry Whisk!!!

Don't worry, Chino, I believe your story. ;) :p

Whisk_Luva
09-04-2007, 12:39 PM
I am so sorry Whisk!!!

Don't worry, Chino, I believe your story. ;) :p

Whisk says its ok... he has a girlfriend and Chino doesnt.... :rolleyes: :p (They are always argueing over who is cuter etc :rolleyes: ;) :p :D )

KittyGurl
09-04-2007, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=Whisk_Luva]Whisk says its ok... he has a girlfriend[QUOTE]

Whose your girlfriend Whisk...?:)

Marigold2
09-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Mummy................................

I was just having a bit of fun. Love, Chino

Babyboonie
09-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Whisk's girlfriend is my little Sausage!! Pic's in my siggie below!

Being an honery auntie to both Whisk and Chino I have to remain inpartial. They both have their little traits that make them unique. Whisk is the good boy, maybe because he is older and wiser! Chino is the excitable one who is always getting himself into mischief!! However, they are both adorable!!!

Whisk_Luva
09-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Chino here once again

Kittygurl: Aunty Mandy answered your question

Monica: I tried to tell her that..... but she didnt listen...... :rolleyes:

Aunty Mandy: I dont get into mischief! I am a good boy... just in my own way... :D :p