PDA

View Full Version : When I Come Home *video*

Kalei
08-31-2007, 10:15 PM
Hey everyone,

I took a video today of Bobo to show you guys how crazy he is when I come home. I love it though, everytime I come home he meows and meows like crazy, he follows me everywhere while meowing and he even tries to climb up me. When I bend down to pick him up, he will stand up with his arms in the air for me to grab him.

He loves me unconditionally and as I do to him:D I hope you can hear him meowing, just turn the volume up lol. And just think, this hyper loving cat is 15 years old!

Video is only minute and a half long:

Bobo Video (http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc35/Bobo_Kalypso/?action=view&current=SANY0296.flv)

Babyboonie
09-01-2007, 04:36 AM
That is just adorable!!! I would never have said that Bobo was 15 years old...he looks good enough to still pass for a young kitty!

I did turn the volume up and heard his meowing..sooo sweet!!! Give him a big kiss and tummy rubs rubs for me!

jennielynn1970
09-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Awe! What a sweetheart!! He really does not look like a senior kitty! What a cutie!! Give BoBo some big hugs and kissies for me! OOH! And Kalypso too!!

Freedom
09-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Meow, get that box out of the way! It isn't there normally when I greet you! Can't you jsut hear it, he he. Nice vid, thanks! Hi Bobo, tummy rubs coming to you from all of us here in RI!

rg_girlca
09-01-2007, 03:56 PM
AWWWWW Bobo, you are such a sweetie pie and what an adorable widdle meow you have also. :)

Kalei, doesn't it just make you feel warm all over when they greet you like that when you get home. I just love it myself when my guys do that.

catmandu
09-01-2007, 04:23 PM
My Bo Bo was dancing around watching her Bobo running about and was MEEEEEOOOWWWWING right back. Shes so glad to see that her boyfriend Bobo has so much energy for a Senior Siamese.
She hopes that Bobo likes Thai Food as the Blue Elephant is a wonderful placeto dine and very romantic as well with fountains and a garden dining room reserved for the Pet Angels and Friends.
There will be Several Pet Talker Couples there enjoying the food and ambience!!!

Kalei
09-02-2007, 08:00 AM
Yay, I'm glad you guy enjoyed the video of Bobo:) Bobo didn't know why I had the camera in front of my face and not picking him up lol. But I picked him up after the video and gave him lots of hugs:D

momcat
09-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Sweet Bobo, how happy he is to see Meowmie come home! Don't you just love it when he greets you at the door then follows you around telling you all about his day? Or maybe tattling on Kalypso? Sending scritchies and tummy rubs for your sweetie!

Zippy
09-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Awww what an adorable video of Bobo. :D Couldn't help but see C.C.and Belle who are also both cuties.
Bobo's meow sounds alot like Pumpkin's.

Kalei
09-03-2007, 08:33 AM
Yes that was Bobo's (I'm really happy) meow lol. And you seen them:D Cc and Belle did make an appearance into the video lol. Belle always wants my attention, and even though she is not my dog I still give her loves, but unfortunately my Bobo has first priority for my attention:p

cassiesmom
09-03-2007, 03:25 PM
This is what I heard in Bobo's sweet meows: Meowmom, I want you to put the camera down and pet me, play with me, love on me! What a precious cat! Hugs and pets for me too!

catmandu
03-05-2010, 09:49 AM
A Bo Bo Bump for Her Beloved BoBo Husband:love::love::love::love:

Kalei
03-05-2010, 02:09 PM
A Bo Bo Bump for Her Beloved BoBo Husband:love::love::love::love:

Aw, thank you so much! It really surprised me to see this thread bumped up here, since it is pretty old. And it makes me cry when I think of Bobo and sometimes it makes me smile too, just to be reminded of him and to see him again. I miss him so so much.

Thanks Bo Bo for bumping my precious Bobo's thread up again :)

catmandu
03-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Please look up the Bobo Hotel in Rio De Janiro as Our Dad cannot find the Photos.:)
We at Bobo Hotel:love:, My Bo Bo:love: and I Bobo:cool: make sure that our Guests had the fiinest in service and our dining:cool: rooms are 4 Star.:D
And One Day Years from now, Our Guardians:love: will dine under the Stars with Our Awsome Angels Army:) and All Our Pet Angels Friends.:)
One Fine Day:love: