PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know of These or Used Them?

K & L
08-31-2007, 02:49 PM
http://www.poopsiecat.com/boxes.html

Quite pricey but wondering if they really work?

Hellow
08-31-2007, 02:57 PM
I have heard some good reviews and bad reviews about those things. Mostly good reviews. So i would recommend this to people owning cats who wants an Clean & efficient way to clean an cats litter box.

Husky_mom
08-31-2007, 03:34 PM
I have no experience as I donīt have cats, but that does seem pricey for something you can DIY....... just go to the hardware store and but the screen for the size you want and you can just need a spare litter box to do the procedure...... seems easy to do and waaaaay less than the price marked...

Catsnclay
08-31-2007, 05:48 PM
I'm a little confused....as usual :rolleyes:

I never did find there "Instructional video" so I am going to guess here, do you lift the screen to pull out the clumped stuff?

If so, I recall something similar to this years ago (I think we saw it on TV or something) where there were 3 boxes you put together, like a puzzle, and you would pull the top one out, along with all the stuff, then turn it around (or something) and make it the bottom, and that is how you would clean the box. I purchased one, and it was the worst mistake we ever made! The litter was always all over the place and if you didn't put the bottom box in right, the litter would just spill out.....don't think this is on the market any more!

I don't know the price is a little high, and it hasn't convinced me that it will really work. Personally just scooping daily, then spritzing the entire box with a vinegar/water mix just freshens the box - and everything around it. That is what we do, but you are always going to get the smells and clumps - don't think that will ever go away!!

What about toliet training them?????

catmandu
08-31-2007, 07:35 PM
There Was A Litter Box Like That Where You Turned It Over. The Trouble Was That The Slots Got Clogged And It Was A Pain In The Neck Claening Them All The Time. I Got Mine On Clear Out At The Its On Tv Store.
I Think I Paid 8 Dollars Each.
Nice Sized Boxes Though.