PDA

View Full Version : Jobs

BC_MoM
08-31-2007, 02:33 PM
I went job hunting today, and was surprised with what I got.

I applied at Kernels Popcorn, and had an on the spot interview. The guy there said that I'm exactly what he's looking for. Tomorrow, I'm going to go behind the counter just to get a feel for it.

The only problem? I have to actually make the popcorn, and apparently it can get quite busy. I'm a little nervous about it, and I'm not sure if I could handle it.

I also applied at the Disney store and am going for an interview tomorrow at 10. I'd love to work there, as I'm a huge Disney fan.

I ALSO applied at a pet store across the street from the mall, and they said my resume looked perfect... but haven't heard from them yet.

I'm not sure what to do.. but I think by tomorrow, I'll have a better idea. Hopefully. =\

binka_nugget
08-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Good luck! If you get offered a job but are still deciding, it probably wouldn't hurt to ask for a couple days to decide. :)

Jessika
08-31-2007, 03:13 PM
Woohoo good luck Jess take the job at the Kennel! :D It sounds like it would be more fun and you would be able to interact with the animals more... I would personally never be able to work at any pet store because of the whole BYB thing. I loved working at PetCo and meeting and helping the customers, loved it and I learned A LOT!!

Good luck on making your choice!

elizabethann
08-31-2007, 03:32 PM
I think I'd like the Disney store the best. But I wouldn't get any work done because I'd be playing with the toys all the time.

Good luck!

crow_noir
09-02-2007, 02:47 AM
Good luck and congrats!

Can't wait to hear the outcome :D

Hellow
09-02-2007, 02:52 AM
Good Luck!!!