PDA

View Full Version : "Pregnant" Food?

DJFyrewolf36
08-30-2007, 12:13 AM
I have a question for the expectant/current mothers here on PT. Do you/did you have a specific foods you just couldn't live without? Mine right now, even though I know it isn't all that healthy :rolleyes: I just am LOVING the dollar chicken sandwiches at Wendys. They just taste so good, and oddly enough even though I don't normally like lettuce, I keep the lettuce on these things. Before I was expecting, I took the lettuce off religously :p

I'm not crazy, am I? ;)

CathyBogart
08-30-2007, 12:18 AM
When I was pregnant I could have eaten baked potatoes with sour cream for breakfast lunch and dinner and never EVER gotten tired of them. :)

JenBKR
08-30-2007, 08:37 AM
I can't seem to live without chocolate ice cream. I am constantly buying chocolate ice cream at the store. Then I put s spoonful of peanut butter in it and put the bowl in the microwave for about 10 seconds, then stir it all up. I know I could just buy chocolate peanut butter ice cream, but for some reason it's not the same......doesn't make much sense, I know..... :)

moosmom
08-30-2007, 09:11 AM
Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips! I ate them 3-4 times a week when I was pregnant with Amy. I was devastated when they closed down. HOWEVER...there's an AT in Glastonbury!!!! :p :D I'm all over it!!!

DJFyrewolf36
09-01-2007, 01:47 AM
:) Im glad its not that unusual...it still feels odd that I crave anything. I never have had odd cravings before lol