PDA

View Full Version : Name your favourite actor/actress...

carole
08-29-2007, 08:34 PM
We have probably done this before, but thought it would be fun again.,you can only name one actor and one actress.

My favourite actress is Sandra bullock, i love her films, her beauty although not stunning she is attractive,love her style,her down to earthness.

Colin Firth-a very handsome brit, i love him to death lol, everything about him.

So what are your's and why?

RICHARD
08-29-2007, 10:22 PM
Nick Cage-he is good in every role he does.

Famke Jansen- My fave actress changes -shes the flavor of the month!

carole
08-29-2007, 10:25 PM
Who? gosh richard i have never heard of her, can you tell me what she has acted in? :)

Edwina's Secretary
08-29-2007, 10:45 PM
Charles Dance..sigh....he was in..White Mischief, Plenty, Jewel in the Crown. The most gorgeous man ever!

kitten645
08-30-2007, 10:49 AM
Robert Redford
Audrey Hepburn

Kalei
08-30-2007, 10:51 AM
I love Gerard Butler (played in Phantom of the Opera and 300)

and for girl...hmmmm...I always loved Lindsay Lohan (even though now she is really bad, I hope she can turn her life back around soon)

cassiesmom
08-30-2007, 11:26 AM
I just saw "The Aviator" on cable TV this past week. I didn't used to be a big Leonardo DiCaprio fan, but after this film and "Catch Me If You Can" I like his work more and more. I missed the beginning of it, so I will have to get it from Netflix and sit and really watch it.

pitc9
08-30-2007, 11:31 AM
John Travolta and Cameron Diaz.

kuhio98
08-30-2007, 01:57 PM
My favourite actress is Sandra bullock, i love her films, her beauty although not stunning she is attractive,love her style,her down to earthness.

Colin Firth-a very handsome brit, i love him to death lol, everything about him.
Hey! We have the same taste. They are 2 of my favorites also. Though, I have to add Hugh Grant in there also.

My favorite movie is Love Actually starring both Firth and Grant.

RICHARD
08-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Who? gosh richard i have never heard of her, can you tell me what she has acted in? :)

She used to be a model and has done the X-men Movies recently.

I spelled her name wrong. It's Famke Jannsen.

joycenalex
08-30-2007, 04:03 PM
humphrey bogart, cary grant, susan sarandon.angel duke was named for john wayne, another favorite

Argranade
08-30-2007, 06:35 PM
My favourit actor is from the movie Superbad & tv show Arrested development,

His name is Micheal Cera!

I like/love lol, him because he's so funny and good looking.

I think I'm nuts myself for thinking he's good looking haha!

He's also from brampton Canada, not too far from me! ;)

I don't have a favourit actress.

sirrahbed
08-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Several of my very favorites are Denzel Washington and Meryl Streep. They both *disappear* into their movie roles for me - I forget who they are because they are so believable. They can both play varied types of roles, too. Love them and never miss anything they are in :)

Zippy
08-30-2007, 07:35 PM
Micheal Weatherly(think I spelled his name right :o )-plays Tony on NCIS
and
Pauly Perrette plays Abby on NCIS
Can you tell I'm NCIS Fan

ChrisH
08-31-2007, 05:03 AM
Johnny Depp, without doubt. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/wub.gif

Going back a while for my favourite female actress, the fabulous Lauren Bacall.

Rachel
08-31-2007, 07:42 AM
Several of my very favorites are Denzel Washington and Meryl Streep. They both *disappear* into their movie roles for me - I forget who they are because they are so believable. They can both play varied types of roles, too. Love them and never miss anything they are in :)

I can't believe that you said that, as I just came here (after thinking about it all night) to enter them as mine and for the exact same reasons.

BitsyNaceyDog
08-31-2007, 03:34 PM
I don't really have a favorite actor or actress.

My favourit actor is from the movie Superbad & tv show Arrested development,
His name is Micheal Cera! I too love Arrested Developement. Have you seen Clark and Micheal (http://www.clarkandmichael.com/)?

Alysser
08-31-2007, 04:52 PM
Alan Rickman. EVERY single movie he is in that I've been able to see I've loved his acting skills. He's very good at playing mean or evil people, but he's such a good actor. I've only seen a few of his films. Love Actually, Harry Potter(all of them), and Robinhood but my favorite is Harry potter for other reasons, of course all of them were pretty good. He plays all his characters well and I don't want to see anyone else playing his rolls.

I have alot of other favorite actors, but he's my favorite because his acting skills are the best out of them all. (Yes, even Johnny Depp who's ALMOST as equally good). ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-01-2007, 04:45 AM
Sydney Poitier (sp???) : a very talented black actor
Denzel Washington: " " " " "
Sandra Bullock: I love ALL her movies. She makes you believe that she is a "real" person, not just an actor playing some role :)
Susan Sarrandon(sp???): favorite movie is Stepmom!

Pam
09-01-2007, 05:40 AM
OK I couldn't narrow the men down to one. :p Here they are in no particular order.
Tommy Lee Jones
Morgan Freeman
Harrison Ford

I guess my favorite female actress would be Julia Roberts. :)

Vette
09-01-2007, 09:30 AM
Matthew Fox an Ashley Judd

Genny
09-01-2007, 09:34 AM
My favorite actor would probably be Tom Hanks. He is just a really good actor and all of his movies are good.

Reese Witherspoon is my favorite actress. She just seems so down to earth and real easy going.

carole
09-02-2007, 12:12 AM
Lisa i love hugh grant as well, but was sticking to my own rules, naming only two lol, and i enjoyed love actually sooo...much, i have just seen Sandra in Premonition,she did not disappoint me , she is great as always, and yes i agree with another poster, she makes you really believe her character,she is awesome. :) lisa you must be a fan of bridget jone's diary movies too then?, my fav, cannot wait for the third movie.

Suki Wingy
09-02-2007, 12:23 AM
Hrm, I don't really like actors. Just because I can love the roll they play on screen and then I watch the extras and I'm like "wtf??" I am SO different than the personality/socialness that seems to be required to be an actor.
ON screen though, I do like Kate Beckinsale and Kierra Knightly (but I honestly don't want so see her ever play anyone set in modern times. Nathan Fillion is the only person I can stand to listen give commentary or talk in special feature type things.