PDA

View Full Version : Nellie's Birthday!!!!

catloverforever
08-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Hi all,
It is Nellie's birthday (or purrthday)! Happy Birthday to her! She is my beautiful Lynx Point Siamese who I sent in for Cat of The Day back in Feb. and hasn't gotten to be COFD yet. I look forward to that day! She is four years old now! Her real birthday was actually on August 24th, but I didn't announce it then. I celebrated a little with my sweet girl on her special day, but she hasn't gotten any "Queen treatment" (not that she doesn't everyday, but I mean extra-special treatment). Maybe I'll do that tomorrow! Wouldn't that be nice for her? Have a great day and thanks for reading!
Catloverforever and her Kitty Clan: Nellie (4), Reggie (1), and Nitschke (6 mos.) :) :) :)

PS. Here is a recent picture of Nellie. It isn't a very good one, but pretty much all I have on this computer right now. Will post a better picture soon, if wanted!

rg_girlca
08-29-2007, 08:11 PM
A very HAPPY 4TH PURRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL NELLIE!!!!

I hope you enjoy your extra special treatment tomorrow. :)

krazyaboutkatz
08-30-2007, 12:03 AM
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY NELLIE!!!! I hope you have many many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)

Killearn Kitties
08-30-2007, 07:18 AM
Happy 4th birthday, beautiful girl! :D
Make sure that you get that extra-special birthday celebration very soon! You can also make sure, if it is not too much trouble, that more pictures of your sweet self are posted.

jazzcat
08-30-2007, 10:11 AM
Happy Birthday Nellie!

KittyGurl
08-30-2007, 11:42 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELLIE!!!!!! Have a purrfect day. Lots of headbumpies from Snow and Angel!

catloverforever
09-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes for Nellie! She says thank you, too! Here are some pictures of her I took last night (Friday, September 7, 2007). Have a purrfectly wonderful Saturday! :-)

Randi
09-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Happy Birthday, sweet Nellie! :) I hope you get to celebrate with extra treats and cuddles. May you have a long and healthy life!

catmandu
09-08-2007, 05:17 PM
A Happy Fourth Purrthday To Nellie And May She Have Many Many Years Of Love And Contentment With Her Loving Meowmie.
She Certainly Is Truly A Beautiful Cat, And A Dear Companion Too.