PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Party In Myrtle Beach September 2 To The 4th.

catmandu
08-29-2007, 04:25 PM
And We Know That The Pet Angels Have Chosen Well As There Are So Many Great Restaurants Hotels Malls And Places For The Angels And Thier Guests To Have Fun.
They Can Play Golf With Thier Guardians , Go On Rides , See Historic Places And Lay On The Beaches Lazing In The Sun!!!
Theres So Much In A Small Area To Do That All Pets , Guests And Guardians Will Find Something To Enjoy.

Come One Come All
Fun Fun Fun For Everyone !!!

lvpets2002
08-29-2007, 04:46 PM
;) ;) Oh Woo Hoo We are All Getting Packed Here.. Taccoa will be with her Elmer.. Nuggette will be with her Nuggett.. Rastus & Skid & Bumper will be taken turns with the dances with Michelle's baby girl.. What Fun Fun we will Have.. Thanks Uncle Gary for Hosting.. :cool:

Pawla
08-29-2007, 04:51 PM
Squeak an I will have to be there in spirit, as I'm not up for a bash just yet. Party enough for us!

catmandu
08-29-2007, 06:01 PM
I Know El , Almond Roca Andd Family Will Be There Pawla And So Will The New Cat Couple Elly Mae Christine And Tabby Tom O Shanter The Tabby Who Janice Rescued After She Found Him In A Dumpster Where He Fell In Looking For Food.
Being Scottish Tam O Shanter Was The Right Name.
We Know That Everyone Will Love That Great Southern Cooking!!!

kb2yjx
08-29-2007, 06:05 PM
The Clan read this and ran off to pack!!! They will be there!!!

catmandu
08-29-2007, 06:58 PM
I was looking up restaraunts in Myrtle Beach and was stunned by the name and logo of thiis Breakfast Buffet.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/cats1011028.jpg
Or am I being too PC?
Surely they could have come up with something better!!!!

phesina
08-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Elmer and Poppy are already packed and ready!