PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Sig

aki
08-29-2007, 04:21 PM
My baby boy went in for his nugget-ectomy (neutered) :eek: today.

I called a bit ago and they said he's doing fine.

I still can't wait to see that little furball after work! I can pick him up at 6 :D

Hopefully he won't be in too much pain and stuff. Been a while since we went thru all this.

Aki

Pawla
08-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Hope Sig is doing well. It is so hard to be away from them for any length of time when you know they're with the white coats.

catmandu
08-29-2007, 05:56 PM
We Hope Sig Is Back Home With You Resting Up And Is Showing No Ill Effects From His Surgery. I Know He Will Feel A Lot Better From Now On And Will Be A Happy Companion Cat!!!.

rg_girlca
08-29-2007, 08:06 PM
Prayers for dear Sig on the way. I hope he is home now and doing well.
Tomorrow he will act like nothing happened.

krazyaboutkatz
08-30-2007, 12:11 AM
He may be a bit sore at first but I'm sure he'll bounce back quickly. I hope he makes a speedy recovery.:)

aki
08-30-2007, 08:43 AM
he's home!

i got him last night and the poor lil' thing was still all groggy, tongue hanging out. he couldn't walk or sit very well. he slept with me so i could keep an eye on him thru the night.

when i woke up this morning he was sitting on my pillow, staring at me and purrring like the dickens :D

he even had some crunchies and a bit of water, and went potty too!

so he must be feeling much better (yay!)

my daughter usually volunteers at the veterans home today, but she took today off to stay home with him.

thanks for all the prayers guys, i really appreciate it. that little cat makes me so durn happy. he means everything to me.

~Aki :D

Medusa
08-30-2007, 09:59 AM
Glad to hear Sig is doing well. Gosh, my boys ran through the house like a tornado after their weenie whack. Boo was so wild that I actually called my vet and said "Are you sure you got the right cat?" To hear that a boy is actually calm afterwards make me chuckle. All kidding aside, I'm glad you're relieved. I know how scary it is leaving one of our furkids at the vet's for even a short period of time.

jazzcat
08-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Glad to hear he is home and well. Little boy kitties seem to bounce back fromt that quickly.

Catty1
08-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Mary:
weenie whack

ROFL!!!!! :D

That's gotta be in the same book with "Fun Buttons Deflated" :D

SO glad to hear that Aki is back to normal and being a total lovebug! :)