PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Have Pierced?

Kalei
08-29-2007, 04:03 PM
So what do you have Pierced?

I have my ears pierced 4 times and my belly button pierced:)

I love belly button rings, they are so pretty:D

critter crazy
08-29-2007, 04:07 PM
At the moment, I only have my ears pierced, twice. I did have a belly piercing a couple years ago, but removed it when i was pregnant. I havent gotten it repierced yet.:)

kittycats_delight
08-29-2007, 04:09 PM
I also have my ears done 4 times and I have my tongue pierced. :p

Karen
08-29-2007, 04:19 PM
Nothing! I have enoughs scars already, thanks!

Crazy-Cat-Lover
08-29-2007, 04:46 PM
I have my ears pierced as well as a labret. :)

Zippy
08-29-2007, 05:32 PM
I had my ears pierced then they got red and iched horrialbe.Turns out I can't wear any metal jewelary or have any jewelary with metal on it.

CathyBogart
08-29-2007, 05:43 PM
I used to have three holes in each ear, but I let four of the six holes close.

jenluckenbach
08-29-2007, 06:41 PM
I had my ears pierced then they got red and iched horrialbe.Turns out I can't wear any metal jewelary or have any jewelary with metal on it.
Yup, this is me too.

Blue Dragonfly
08-29-2007, 07:19 PM
i have my ears pierced once, and my belly pierced.

Argranade
08-29-2007, 07:53 PM
I've never had anything pierced and would never want too, my birds give me enough piercings, actually I just got some stylish piercings from holding a few rescued lovebirds, they love how well the hand bites go with my eyes. :rolleyes: I don't have anything against piercings, I love the way they look on lips but there just not for me.

wolf_Q
08-29-2007, 07:55 PM
My ears are pierced twice on the lobes.

Freedom
08-29-2007, 08:08 PM
Nothing. I get keloids, which we found that out when I was 6 and started school. Back then we had to get a polio vaccine before attending school. So I was lucky to learn that before I had my ears done, or I'd have 4 more keloids, one each on the inside and outside of each ear lobe. I was such a pain for mom when a teen as I really wanted pierced ears. I did get another keloid on the back of a leg from a dog bite. Sigh.

I_luv_rusty
08-30-2007, 09:50 AM
Nothing. I never got my ear pierced as a baby so I never really wanted to go through the pain. :o I would like to have them pierced but i'm a wimp soo. :p

pitc9
08-30-2007, 10:21 AM
I have 6 holes in my left ear and 3 in my right (all in the lobes) but I don't wear earings anymore. Those holes were all from my " I'm a bad a$$ high school years" :o
I used to wear saftey pins in all the holes.

Kalei
08-30-2007, 10:42 AM
I have 6 holes in my left ear and 3 in my right (all in the lobes) but I don't wear earings anymore. Those holes were all from my " I'm a bad a$$ high school years" :o
I used to wear saftey pins in all the holes.

Wow now that is alot of holes and alot of dangly safety pins. :eek:

KittyGurl
08-30-2007, 11:35 AM
Just ears and nothing else.:)

Chilli
08-30-2007, 03:57 PM
None, atm.
I used to have six total in my ears and a labret, but since I've gotten Donovan, I'd rather not chance him ripping my ears or mouth off. I like them far too much.
http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif

binka_nugget
08-31-2007, 09:32 AM
I have/had:

-three tongue piercings (two on the side, one in the middle closer to the tip)
-nape
-two lip piercings (both sides)
-eyebrow (pierced twice)
-septum (pierced twice)
-tragus (on both ears)
-helix/cartilage
-six lobe piercings (two were stretched to 4 gauge)

I only have the 6 lobe piercings, the helix, the two tragus piercings, tongue and nape now. I retired the rest cause I got bored and moved onto tattoos. :p

chocolatepuppy
08-31-2007, 06:19 PM
I had my ears pierced years ago. Add me to the ones who can't wear earrings. And I tried everything. :(

HorseDreamer101
08-31-2007, 10:01 PM
i have only my ears pierced, i think the other ways
sound very painful lol. :) :) :)

luvofallhorses
08-31-2007, 10:48 PM
Just my ears. :) I used to have my belly button pierced when I was around 16 younger and skinner. ;)

buttercup132
09-01-2007, 03:37 PM
I have belly button, nose,tounge,eye and ears. I used to have a labret but I took it out.

Felicia's Mom
09-01-2007, 04:10 PM
Each ear lobe was pierced once. I haven't worn anything in them for many years.

Suki Wingy
09-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Nothing. I never got my ear pierced as a baby so I never really wanted to go through the pain. :o I would like to have them pierced but i'm a wimp soo. :p
It doesn't hurt. :) I have two on each ear lobe. I got the second pair this spring and I actually didn't even realize they had done it already.

*LabLoverKEB*
09-03-2007, 04:03 PM
I have my ears pierced once, but when I lose more weight, I really want my belly button pierced! :) :p

Kalei
09-03-2007, 04:41 PM
I have my ears pierced once, but when I lose more weight, I really want my belly button pierced! :) :p

I have my belly peirced, I was really scared at first, but I actually didn't even feel any pain at all. And the outcome was beautiful, I just love looking at it:D

lute
09-05-2007, 06:23 PM
I have my tongue, navel(belly button), and my ears done a few times. One of the piercings in my ear is called an Industrial. It's along bar that goes through two parts of my ear.

dogzr#1
09-05-2007, 09:53 PM
I got my ears pierced as a baby, but I haven't worn earrings since I was in about 1st grade. I have this habit of covering up my ears with my hair (always have had it) so I see no use in wearing earrings. Plus, I think earrings are annoying. I could never stand them when I DID wear them.

cali
09-05-2007, 10:26 PM
just my ears, and I almost never where earings. I am one of those lucky people, who's Holes dont close lol. I stick earrings in maybe 2-3 times a year max, to to esure they dont close. but, they have been peirced since I was 2 or 3 years old, and they have never been re-peirced, so I doubt they will close anytime soon lol. I dont like earrings anyway, I only wear them for special occasions. they drive me nuts, anything larger then a tiny stud bothers me. I dont understand these poeple that can wear humungous hoops lol

ilovemypup
10-09-2007, 01:57 PM
I have my ears pierced.
1 on each ear.
I never got them as a baby because there were other things going on so I remember I was like 9 and I asked my mom and we went to Clairs.. it hurt soo badly!
But I love them!
I am super lazy about putting earrings on..they get uncomfortable sometimes!:D

-Ali

cloverfdx
10-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Just my navel, even though i let it close up and only put something in about once a year to stretch it again ;).

anna_66
10-11-2007, 08:59 AM
Only my ears (3 on each side) and I normally only wear 1 pair.

In my younger days I had my nose and belly button done.

sirrahved
10-11-2007, 09:41 AM
Two sets of lobe holes, tragus on the left, snug on the right, and my nose.

Genny
10-12-2007, 02:39 AM
my ears, but I want my belly button soon!

xVelvet_FuzzButtx
10-13-2007, 09:19 PM
I have two on each ear lobe, but REALLY want both tragus done and my nose. my imune system has been comprimised for a while so i hadn't done it..soon!

dab_20
11-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Only my ears. I want to get my nose pierced but my parents won't allow any other piercings.

krazyaboutkatz
11-25-2007, 05:52 PM
I have my ears pierced two times on each ear lobe but I rarely wear earrings these days. I used to have my belly button pierced but it kept bothering me so I took it out and I let it heal.

DrKym
11-25-2007, 06:15 PM
ears nose belly and other.......

SaveThePoundDogs
11-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Nothing pierced :D Zip zero...

rosethecopycat
01-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Not a thing. Never wanted anything pierced, ever.
But, I did receive an earring-like injury. A foster cat sliced open my earlobe, just like an earring being pulled out, except it only went 75% of the way through. Of course, it was a weekend night, and I didn't want to go to emergency, so I just hoped it would spackle itself together again, and it did.
Couldn't feel much of anything on that lobe, for months.

What did I learn?

I still don't want piercings.
And don't get in the middle of a cat fight.
:p :eek:

jennielynn1970
01-01-2008, 07:26 PM
I have my ears pierced as well as a labret. :)

OW!!! How long did it take for that to heal?? What does your employer think about that type of piercing??

jennielynn1970
01-01-2008, 07:27 PM
I also have my ears done 4 times and I have my tongue pierced. :p

You have your tongue pierced?! Wow! Ok, that was one I wasn't expecting, lol. Cool!

jennielynn1970
01-01-2008, 07:32 PM
I have/had:

-three tongue piercings (two on the side, one in the middle closer to the tip)
-nape
-two lip piercings (both sides)
-eyebrow (pierced twice)
-septum (pierced twice)
-tragus (on both ears)
-helix/cartilage
-six lobe piercings (two were stretched to 4 gauge)

I only have the 6 lobe piercings, the helix, the two tragus piercings, tongue and nape now. I retired the rest cause I got bored and moved onto tattoos. :p

You live in Vancouver, right?? Don't you find that the metal in the piercings make you feel even colder?? When I was living in Stockholm, I never wanted to wear any of my piercings because it felt like those part of my body was going to freeze off before anything else. -40* below zero was just not piercing friendly!! :p

jennielynn1970
01-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Back in my "I hate authority" days (junior and senior high school days in the 80's) We got into the whole piercing thing. We were piercing ears in English class with needles and ice and what ever we could get ahold of from the nurse. I had 4 in one lobe, 3 in another lobe. I had a bunch of piercings on the tops of my ears in the cartilage. I liked studs in the bottoms ones and tiny hoops in the cartilage. Only did that to one size though... the other side just had a couple diamond studs in the cartilage. Those stayed there still mid twenties and when I started to go back to be a librarian at college. All the piercings were kinda frowned on at our department, except many of the guys had them as well, and some of theirs were not so noticeable, but they also had more tats than we did as well. The library science department became this kind of area where the odd people would hang out, wiccans and such, and no one really said a word and all left eachother alone or we'd had bbqs together on the grass. That's when the one guy introduced his own tat artist who was amazing, and he was in to the industrial piercings as well. I was think back then, but still wouldn't have wanted my navel pierced, but I did get "the girls pierced". That was an experience. Also putting ice on the boobs for a day or so to help numb the pain. My friend had gotten her girls done the same time as her tongue. That one I just couldn't do. I do storytelliing for god's sake... I can't talk with a lisp, that's just not right! Keri didn't care what she got pierced, and got the lid down below pierced as well the next week. So did my friend Melissa(she said her girlfriend wanted her to get it done...). She kept telling me to get it done, says that it gives her an orgasm whenever she walks up and down the steps. Don't know if really need that side effect, lol.

At this point in my life, I still have some holes in my ear lobes, although I don't use earrings at all. My cartilage piercings are closed, and the girls, well, I left them alone for a while. I think they'd neex to be redone at this point if i wanted to get them redone. But with the metal detectors we have going in at schools, I don't know that I want them to scan me, and then have to reivestigate my boobs for metal. Not too cool!

Never had passion to get my septum done either. Too many colds and allergies. Don't think it would be attractive with big old green boogers handing out the nose, lol.

binka_nugget
01-15-2008, 05:53 PM
You live in Vancouver, right?? Don't you find that the metal in the piercings make you feel even colder?? When I was living in Stockholm, I never wanted to wear any of my piercings because it felt like those part of my body was going to freeze off before anything else. -40* below zero was just not piercing friendly!! :p

Yep, I live in Vancouver. I don't notice it most days. The only time I notice an extra little chill is when I'm snowboarding, but only with my earrings, not the facial piercings. :)

trayi52
01-15-2008, 06:18 PM
I have my ears pierced seven times. Thats all for me.

Willie :)

ilovemynewpuppy
01-15-2008, 09:42 PM
my ears are pierced..............and that's it, nothing else

andrea2712
01-15-2008, 10:16 PM
only ears here as well...

shais_mom
01-15-2008, 10:46 PM
I had my ears pierced when I was 9. Then when I was in college I got them done again but had more trouble with them getting infected and the holes were crooked that I let them grow shut after a year or so.
I thought about my tongue for awhile until I read a nursing article where a girl (less than 25 years old) had her tongue pierced came into the ER a couple days later and it was infected. They sent her home and a couple days after that she came BACK in with symptoms of a stroke. When they did a CAT SCAN on her they found the infection had traveled to a pocket in her brain and formed a large abscess. She ended up having to have that section of her brain removed and was living as a vegetable in a nursing home! :eek: :(
That cooked me right away.
Working in the hospital anyway they won't allow us to have any kind of visible tatoos or piercings other than ears.

Pawsitive Thinking
01-17-2008, 06:48 AM
2 in each lobe and 1 cartilage piercing in my right ear!

i love my piggy
01-19-2008, 12:49 AM
i FINALLY GOT MY EARS PIERCED!!! YAY!!! i have had them for about 6 weeks. :) :) :) it has been quite an expierence though!!! :( i had them for a few days and my ears got REALLY SWOLEN (later they oozzed puss :eek: )i went back to claires (where i got them pierced) and i had to get them re-pierced with long posts. to this day they are still swolen (but not red or infeted) at least they have more room so they're not tight because of the long posts! anyway i'm going to change them at 8 weeks. i can't wait!!! :D

Seravieve
01-31-2008, 09:29 PM
Ears: Two on each lobe, right tragus and cartlidge, 2 left cartlidge piercings. all three cartlidge have 16g curved barbells, tragus has an 18g one I believe.

Right eyebrow.. With a curved barbell. I love it, J loves it, and my mom hates it. LOL.. for about a month or so she'd look at me and cringe.. Then came the "Why'd you pierce your beautiful face" questions.. and "Doesn't that hurt to sleep on?".. lol.

Im thinking of a star tattoo and then I'll be done.. with body modification. lol.. but of course then, my mom might never talk to me again if I get my stars. :eek: Might have to wait...

J cant wear metal either.. only Titanium. Breaks out in a rash otherwise. Metal on jeans is an issue too. Surprised to see two other people on here like that.. I just always thought J was weird. ;)

The_Duck
01-31-2008, 09:42 PM
I picked 'other' because I don't have any peircings at all.

Elf Shadow
02-01-2008, 01:19 AM
Nothing! years ago i wanted to get my ears pierced but now i'm not bothered.i like jewellry though,mostly necklaces.

Hellow
02-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Chose other cause i have nothing, and i plan on keeping it that way.

bckrazy
02-14-2008, 03:45 AM
I have my tragus on each ear, my lobes, and my tongue pierced. x D

I have previously had 2 other ear piercings (double lobe and the top), my nose pierced, and my lip pierced. But those are gone now.

I really want to get a monroe.

tannermama
05-20-2008, 06:56 AM
I do not have anything pierced. Mom says I have to wait 'till I am 13 to get my ears pierced. I like having something to look forward to.

Spiritwind
06-03-2008, 09:23 PM
I had my ears pierced when I was maybe 7-8 yrs old... I don't remember what age for sure, I Just remember it hurting like hell and after they did the first one I wouldn't let them do the 2nd one.....lol so we had to come back a few days later so they could do the other side and so they are not totally even...lol However, I hardly ever wear them, its really been years.. but they have never closed up...

Just over a year ago I got my right eye brow pierced (me and 2 friends went to a tattoo place - both my friends got their nose pierced, I did the eye brow LOL)... it healed up great and I LOVED it.... but about 8 months after I got it, I had to take it out when I went back home for Xmas (my family didn't know about it and would have hated it!).... and so it was out for a few days.. when I got back to my house, tried to put it back in and it closed up on me. I have thought about trying to get it done again, because I really liked it... and I have thought about getting more pierced in my ears, mainly the cartlidge...

I have to say the ears hurt MUCH MUCH worse than the eye brow... I didn't even feel the eye brow... but I know when I got my ears pierced they used a piercing gun (this was like in the late 80's).... and when I got my eye brow all the guy used was a very sharp needle... as opposed to a blunt piercing gun... didn't feel a thing with the eye brow piercing...

Trisst
06-04-2008, 08:54 AM
I had my ears peirced when i was a baby and im too afraid of "sharp things assosiated(sp?) with pain" to get anything else peirced. LOL:rolleyes: