PDA

View Full Version : An update on a VERY special former foster kitty.

jenluckenbach
08-29-2007, 03:25 PM
Who here remembers Maybelline? (for those who don't she is the tiniest baby I am holding in my siggy picture.)

Her mom wrote to me and sent me this picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Sophia_Maybelline.jpg

This does NOT look like the kitten who was so near death I feared I'd lose her every day!!!

Her mom writes:

" She is so wonderful! We named her Sohpia. She is so beautiful; she needed a name to match! Boy has she grown! She is getting so big. She eats non-stop. She is so great with the kids, although she is my baby. She
follows me around everywhere in the house, giving me kisses as soon as I sit
down. She likes to sit on my chest and nibble on my ears. I almost think
she sees me as her mother.

Each night she sleeps with me, along with our older cat Penny. She loves to
play with Penny but being older, she would rather sleep. Sophia will lay
next to our dog too. I just love her to pieces!

Ah, this is what it is all about. :D :D :D

moosmom
08-29-2007, 03:35 PM
:eek: :eek: OMG!!! She's that little "poo" in the picture with you Jen??
Sophia...what a beautiful name for such a beautiful kitty!! I LOOOOOVE happy endings!

Great job!!!

Freedom
08-29-2007, 03:57 PM
Yippee, I LOVE success stories!! Great job, Jen! Thanks for sharing.

catmandu
08-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Thats Always Great When You Recieve Updates About Cats That You Have Taken In And Rehomed.
You Should Feel Proud That Maybelline , Now Sophia Has Found A Great Furrever Home Due To You.
You Are Our Hero.

kb2yjx
08-29-2007, 06:06 PM
Jen, I bet getting that letter and photo of Sophia made you very happy!!!

G535
08-29-2007, 07:46 PM
She sure has grown a lot!

rg_girlca
08-29-2007, 08:18 PM
:eek: That's widdle Maybelline!!!!! Wow, this beautiful girl went from being deathly ill to the picture of health. Oh Jen, I know it makes you feel so good to see and hear how well she is doing in her new forever home. :)

K & L
08-29-2007, 08:28 PM
What a wonderful update! Gave the perfect ending to my hectic day! :)

krazyaboutkatz
08-30-2007, 12:00 AM
Thanks for sharing this update with us.:) She's so gorgeous and I'm glad to hear that she's doing so well.:)

koxka
08-30-2007, 02:19 AM
Thats Always Great When You Recieve Updates About Cats That You Have Taken In And Rehomed.
You Should Feel Proud That Maybelline , Now Sophia Has Found A Great Furrever Home Due To You.
You Are Our Hero.

Ditto!!! :)

Killearn Kitties
08-30-2007, 05:17 AM
What a lovely note! That was so kind of them to let you know how this little baby is. It sounds as though they are very happy with their new baby, and she looks just wonderful! :D

CultureJunky
08-30-2007, 06:41 AM
Wow i can't believe how much she's grown!! Bless her, she must be so happy in her new home and it's so nice to hear that she is so loved and well cared for. You must be very very proud Jen!

catnapper
08-30-2007, 06:48 AM
What a wonderful email to get! And she is absolutely STUNNING!!! What a beauty! Great job Jen *pats Jen on back*

Medusa
08-30-2007, 10:08 AM
You're right, Jen. That is what it's all about. What a beautiful green-eyed lady she turned out to be!

jazzcat
08-30-2007, 10:09 AM
She's gorgeous! What a wonderful update. :)

jennielynn1970
08-30-2007, 11:17 AM
Look at that face!! What a sweetie pie!! She has grown so much, and looks amazing! YAY!! You did a wonderful job with her, and now her new family is following in your footsteps!

ChrisH
08-31-2007, 04:28 AM
Oh, wow! What a beautiful kitty she is!