PDA

View Full Version : Chips and such

RedyreRotties
08-29-2007, 10:57 AM
I talked to my vet today about the fees for chipping all my puppies.

*gulp* $370.00. :eek:

So I came home and talked to Avid. I don't have a scanner here, but I did order 10 of their chips for less than $130.00. I will chip them myself before they leave here. So that was a relief.

I also ordered some kennel disinfectant so I can keep the patio clean once they start going outside next week. I have been using bleach, but this is a lot more "user friendly" and kills a broad spectrum of nasties, and supposedly has what they consider a "pleasant scent".

I'm going to try to get more photos of them in the next couple of days. They are like trying to photograph jello that has a terrible itch. LOL And doG forbid you try to restrain them at all. Nail trimming time has an air of operatic quality about it these days. :D

They are so cute and so funny at this age, I am having a wonderful time just watching them. (and smelling all that puppy breath of course....
:cool: :p :D

Karen
08-29-2007, 12:18 PM
They are like trying to photograph jello that has a terrible itch.

Great description! That gave me a real grin! ;)

anna_66
09-01-2007, 06:22 AM
Hehe...me too Karen:D

Ohh the smell of puppy breath, your sooo lucky!

Freedom
09-01-2007, 07:24 AM
I had to picture that image of Jello . . . . Puppies! That's what came to mind! :D

I just have to add thsi: every time I see this subject title, I wonder if you mean potato chips or French Fries (called "chips" in England.) Food on my mind and it isn't even 9 AM!