PDA

View Full Version : The suspense is over!!

NicoleLJ
08-28-2007, 10:13 PM
http://giftofgracekennels.com/id45.html

If you want to see who we are keeping click the link above and check out the pups individual pages. Our pup is named Sheena's Soaring With Eagles. So find the pup with that name and you will know who we are keeping. Have fun.
Nicole & Sheena & Puppies

critter crazy
08-28-2007, 10:29 PM
Congrats!!! They are all so adorable, I cannot even imagine how tough it was to just pick one!! Love the choice!!!:D

Tollers-n-Dobes
08-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Yay!! I'm so happy/excited that you kept him! He's just beautiful and I can hardly wait to see him grow up. :)

Nobas Mom
08-29-2007, 12:04 AM
Just a quick question Nicole... did the family that came to see the puppies end up with the one that they seemed to have "bonded" with the most that day or did the temperment test reveal a different one for them?

anna_66
08-29-2007, 06:47 AM
Oh I just knew that's who you'd be keeping :D

I'm glad you've finally decided.

Alysser
08-29-2007, 06:59 AM
He's so adorable, congrats!! You're very lucky! :D

cyber-sibes
08-29-2007, 07:04 AM
;) Good choice! (Of course any of them would be a good choice!)
A beautiful litter!

Grace
08-29-2007, 07:53 AM
That link won't open for me :(

Freedom
08-29-2007, 08:12 AM
Wow! I can't imagine how you get through a day. And now to know which one is yours and the others will be moving on at some point. Awe, so cute!

NicoleLJ
08-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Thanks all. We are excited to watch him grow up also.

Just a quick question Nicole... did the family that came to see the puppies end up with the one that they seemed to have "bonded" with the most that day or did the temperment test reveal a different one for them?

The temperment test basically confirmed my thoughts and feelings about where the pups were to go. And yup rainbow is going to exactly who I thought he would. And were they ever excited to find out. lol

With teh puppy diaries and the questions I had the adopters answer plus meeting them and also watching the pups closely from day one I didn't expect many surprises. It was basically easy to match everyone with all of that working together. The temperment tests just help to confirm it all.

Nicole & Sheena & Puppies

Husky_mom
08-29-2007, 11:09 AM
well there´s a lil hint about this boy hehe

cassiesmom
08-31-2007, 11:59 AM
Nicole and Sheena and Puppies -- Congratulations! Could you give some pets to the puppies for me, please -- Sheena and Uncle Luca too -- and wish the adopting families the best. (If they are inclined to share photos with you - that would be a bonus. Especially Rainbow Sherman.)

cyber-sibes
08-31-2007, 02:00 PM
(If they are inclined to share photos with you - that would be a bonus. Especially Rainbow Sherman.)I second that!