PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inlovewithanimals
08-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Hi everyone there is a house sparrow in my garage that refuses to fly out of the garage door and will not let me catch her! How can I get her out ????

Please send any udeas!!!!

Justin

TamanduaGirl
08-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Just leave the door open and leave it alone it will fly out later.

KittyGurl
08-29-2007, 08:46 AM
Oh gosh Justin! All these animals love ya, don't they. First a bird. Now a sparrow! Just leave the door open and she'll fly out. Or throw food out of the garage and maybe she'll fly out to get the food. Good luck.

Genny
08-29-2007, 09:51 AM
We have hummingbirds get inside my grandparent's garage all the time. We just leave the door open and sooner or later they will find their way out, very rarely do we have to get a net and cathc it on our own.

Argranade
08-29-2007, 10:04 AM
The bird is scared of you, if you try to catch the sparrow it will fly further into the garage if there's spots to hide from you. I know you want to help it but the sparrow does not know that, like the others have said it's best just to leave the garage door open then sooner or later the sparrow should fly out.

inlovewithanimals
08-29-2007, 04:23 PM
This morning she was in the tool belt kind of wedged in so I grabbed her and placed her on the ground near the rest of sparrows and she happily hopped over to the food!!!Thanks!

Justin