PDA

View Full Version : Women cuts off man's internet access!

RICHARD
08-28-2007, 03:05 PM
Wife's handy solution

A Chinese wife has cut her husband's right hand off because of his internet addiction.

Jiang Ming of Chengdu city promised his wife, He Ling, that he would not go on the internet anymore and would spend more time at home to take care of their newborn son.

But after a short time he started to sneak into nearby internet cafes again to have video chats with girls.

"I was on the internet, and suddenly felt a numbness in my right hand. The arrow on the screen stopped moving," says Jiang Ming.

"Then I found that my right hand was on the mouse pad, and blood was shooting out."

In court, the husband pleaded with the judge to release his wife, since he was to blame for breaking his promise.

The court has adjourned and will announce its verdict on another date, reports Chongqing Evening News.

---------------------------------

The arrow stopped moving....the first sign of computer problems.

Women,
Never trust a man on the internet. :eek:

Kalei
08-28-2007, 03:19 PM
Yuck! That is gross! I wonder what she used to cut off his hand seeing as blood was spouting out. Now that's called no mercy.

Romance
08-28-2007, 04:17 PM
I can think of something else to cut off if my hubby were chatting to girls lololol

Kalei
08-28-2007, 04:35 PM
I can think of something else to cut off if my hubby were chatting to girls lololol

Ahahaha good one!

sumbirdy
08-29-2007, 12:12 PM
All he felt was numbness?! :eek:

lvpets2002
08-29-2007, 12:40 PM
:o Oh my my Well I guess that got his attention & a lesson learned at the same time.. Thats really horrible & creepy to think about..

RICHARD
08-29-2007, 06:34 PM
You have to hand it to her, she was serious!

lvpets2002
08-30-2007, 12:21 PM
:p Your such a Goof Richard.. LOL :D
You have to hand it to her, she was serious!