PDA

View Full Version : Scooter :)

Katelf
08-28-2007, 09:08 AM
Hi Scooter,

You are a beautiful boy. Congratulations on your COTD status! Sounds like you are in a loving and kind home. Extra Temptations treats for you today!

Woohoo! :D

cassiesmom
08-28-2007, 09:35 AM
Hi, Scooter, sweet boy! You definitely showed your people that you were the kitty they needed to choose! I like your pretty grey and white coat. Happy Cat of the Day!

catmandu
08-28-2007, 09:48 AM
Its Always Great Scooter To See A Lucky And Happy Cat Who Has Escaped The Cages And Has Made It To A Wonderful Furr Ever Home. You Have Beaten The Odds Scooter As Many Of The Lost Souls Who Go Iinto Shelters Never Leave Except As Angels.
The Found Cats Are So Glad That You Are So Loved And Have A Happy Home For Life And We Know That You Will Make Sure Your Guardians Know How Much You Love Them Nad How Much Yopu Appreciate Your Loving Home.
The Found Cats Are Sending A Lucky Cat Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooo oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww To Super Scooter Our Newest Cat Of The Day.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Scooter what a charming fellow you are!!!

Who wouldn't love your sweet little face? I'd pick you out too!!! :D

Sounds like you picked the purr-fect family for yourself!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

kb2yjx
08-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Hey Scooter!!! Were you named after Phil Rizzuto, the Yankees shortstop? The Clan is very happy to see a Jersey Fella as the COTD!! HAPPY COTD!!

tatsxxx11
08-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Oh what a precious one you are Scooter! My heart melted the moment I clicked on your photo and laid eyes on that adorable face! And being a Jersey boy, we can only hope you're a Yankees' fan too, Scooter!:D;) We can't thank your family enough for going the rescue route, providing such a warm and wonderful home to such a deserving creature! It's no surprise you won them over so handily, Scooter; yep, just one look, that's all it took:) And your Mom is so right, you are worthy of the title Cat of the Day each and every day of the year! :) Congratulations to you adorable Scooter! Hope today's been an extra special one, overflowing with love and Temptations galore! Hugs and purrs to you from me and mine, sweetheart!

Cleocatra
08-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Scooter, you ROCK! Hope you had a wonderful day, on this your extra-special day! God bless you sweet little one! :D :D :D