PDA

View Full Version : Fosters Update

critter crazy
08-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Well today marks two weeks that the Fosters have been in our home. Bagheera and the Jungle kids, have unfortunately had a setback. they all have come down with URI's! I contacted the shelter, and have placed them all on meds, much to their disliking! But The shelter Director informed me, that shortly after I brought the Fosters home, there was a huge outbreak at the shelter, so She wasnt very suprised that they got it. Hopefully they will all recover quickly!! they are getting plenty of love, and the worst of the bunch, little Raska, has been sleeping with me at night. The Director said that so far this year has been the worst for URI infections.

Oh and today is the day the Kittens have turned 6 weeks old!! woohoo!! :)

Anikaca77
08-27-2007, 02:42 PM
I heard of something going on at the Shelter here and I'm going to have to call to see what is going on around here...good luck with you fosters.

catmandu
08-27-2007, 04:27 PM
I have heard that too that the heat waves are making things worse for Cats to breathe especially Kittens. We are praying that your Fosters are all right and they are back home soon.

krazyaboutkatz
08-28-2007, 12:09 AM
Thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear that they've all come down with URI's.:( I hope that they'll get well soon. How is Mocha doing?

critter crazy
08-28-2007, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear that they've all come down with URI's.:( I hope that they'll get well soon. How is Mocha doing?

Mocha is doing very well. Her eyes are all about cleared up, her nose is still runny, but not nearly as much as it was. Her appetite is getting better each day. she once again has become my snuggle kitty, and starting to become her vocal self again. I would say she is about 70% back to normal. :)