PDA

View Full Version : Only one day to go

NicoleLJ
08-27-2007, 11:30 AM
Just one more day then the temperament tests will be done and we can officially match the pups and their families. I have a pretty good idea on who is going where. But the temperament test will help confirm it for me along with all the other info I have gathered about the families and pups to help match everyone. So getting this test done tomorrow is so important.

Tonight I will be taking the second to last set of stacked shots. Can't wait to do those. We will be taking one more set the night before the pups start going to their new homes next week. I can't believe it is almost over. Just over a week and almost all my white babies will be gone. It has been just as much hard work and fun as I knew it would be. And it has been so worth it. But I will miss them. I am confident they are going to great homes though.

So tomorrow everyone gets to find out who is getting who. Instead of calling everyone I am instead going to post the registered name of the pup on it's own page. Everyone knows hte registered name they picked so this way they get to find out as soon as they can and don't have to worry about a missed call. Just check the pups web pages and there it will be.

I am excited and sad all at once. And yes I will post the stacked photos tonight or tomorrow.
Nicole & Sheena & Puppies

Grace
08-27-2007, 06:04 PM
What does a temperament test consist of?

NicoleLJ
08-27-2007, 06:38 PM
http://www.volhard.com/puppy/pat.htm

Here is a link to the test we will be using. It consists of simple tests to help determine the pups basic temperament based on their reactions.

Grace
08-27-2007, 06:45 PM
That is so interesting - thanks so much for the info.

Now do you do the testing yourself? Judging by your videos of the pups, they all ought to sail through the Social Attraction section.

Now I can't wait to hear the results!!

NicoleLJ
08-27-2007, 07:05 PM
No. To get accurate results you need to have someone do the test who the pups are not very familiar with. We have a vet assistance coming over tomorrow to do it for us.