PDA

View Full Version : Tayo

Barbiecat
08-27-2007, 05:56 AM
Tayo, you sound like such a sweet guy; taking care of all the others in your complex, too. You have a big, caring heart. I wish more people acted like you. Enjoy your special day, Senior Kitty!

caconnel
08-27-2007, 06:21 AM
Tayo is so beautiful! What a gorgeous kitty! Thank you so much for sharing the picture and for giving this beautiful kitty such a loving home.

kb2yjx
08-27-2007, 06:50 AM
Tayo, you are a cat on a mission to be supportive of those in need!! A loving vocation!!! I would not worry that Tayo is not a lap cat, he is working in a higher realm!! HAPPY COTD!!

cyber-sibes
08-27-2007, 07:29 AM
Oh Tayo, what a big handsome boy you are! I wold love having you as one of my neighbors, add me to the list of admirers! You sound like such a special boy. Skitches to you, sweetie, a deserving cat of the day!

cassiesmom
08-27-2007, 09:13 AM
Tayo, you are absolutely beautiful! How wonderful that you make visits to the neighbors and bring them happy days. Please add me to your list of admirers, too! Happy Cat of the Day!

catmandu
08-27-2007, 09:49 AM
Wow a Cat All the way from South Africa.
Pet Talk certainly has become a Global Site.
And I love that as weget a chance to see such Great Cats from All Over the World. And Tayos such a big Hnadsome Cat and he sure lovesthe great outdoors and loves his Guardians too.
The Found Ctas All send a BOOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO TERRIFIC TAYU OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

kuhio98
08-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Beautiful Tayo ~ Are there any vacancies in your apartment complex? I would definitely consider moving to South Africa if I got to see you every day. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-27-2007, 01:51 PM
Tayo what a beautiful and charming fellow you are!!!

What an important job you have too; bringing cheer and fun to all your human friends!!! I know just looking at your sweet picture makes me happy! :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
08-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Greetings to you, beautiful boy! A blessing you are Tayo, not only to your proud Mom but to all who cross your path!:) Your beauty, your kind and gentle spirit, could life the heaviest of hearts! You've definitely found your calling; if only more humans would take a page from your book! Congratulatons to you beautiful Tayo, Cat of the Day, every day:) I hope you and your loving guardian and all of the residents of the complex, are enjoying a very special day reveling in your much deserved day on center stage! A hug and kiss to you, sweetheart! You truly are special:)