PDA

View Full Version : MY RAT WEBSITE!!!! Come and visit it!!!

RattieLova
07-30-2002, 10:35 AM
Hey everyone! I haven't posted for awhile, that's because I have been so busy making my rat website!!!! It has alot of pictures (of my rats), information, contests, and so much more!!! PLEASE don't forget to sign my guestbook and enter your rat in my Photo Contest!!!

I'll be updating it a couple times a week with new pics, articles, and contests!

Hope to see you there, here is my address:

http://www.geocities.com/fluffers324/Rats.html?1028042400185

:cool:

Rottieluver45
07-30-2002, 01:06 PM
Awww...Your rats are so cute!

Heather Wallace
07-30-2002, 05:19 PM
Hi, your site looks really great, well done, you have done really well. Have also signed your guest page.

Aspen and Misty
07-30-2002, 08:38 PM
Do you let your rats wonder aroudn your room all the time? That would be cool if you did. You also have a very big cage for them! I bet they just love it!!!!!!

RattieLova
07-30-2002, 10:38 PM
Yes, I do let my 6 boys run around my bedroom, alot! Thank you so much for visiting my site! PLEASE remember to enter your rat(s) (up to 3) in my Photo Contest!!!

Aspen and Misty
07-30-2002, 11:27 PM
I can't because I don't have any pictures of them on here. Sorry. we should be getting a scanner this week adn I will try to get some pictures on here of them. I know they would be honered to be entered in your contest.

luckies4me
07-31-2002, 04:15 PM
Cute site but I have a couple questions and also some tips. First off, there is not seperate "breeds" of fancy rats. They are referred to by markings, coat type etc. I am concerned that you offer your rats carbonated beverages. I saw the pic of the ratty with the soda can. Rats cannot burp and any carbonation can kill your rattty. Please don't give your rat soda, thanks!

I am happy to see that you have all males and will be avoiding "oops" litters. That is very responsible of you. :) It is great that you have a nice big cage for your friends. Looks to me like a Martins:p . Your brown rat is an agouti, natural wild coloring. There are other things I want to say but your site is down now so I will have to come back again later. Keep up the good work. Looks like your ratties are very well loved!

Here is a pic of my hairless buck Dimples, soon to be bred to my Wrinkles to produce more cute naked babies! Yah for naked ratties!

Heather Wallace
08-04-2002, 01:37 PM
I don't think Rattielova was actually letting her rat drink the soda, i think it may have just be there when she took the pic.

lovemymaltese
08-04-2002, 09:25 PM
Cool pictures. Your rats look very happy, healthy and cute.