PDA

View Full Version : Have You Seen IT

Edwina's Secretary
07-30-2002, 10:12 AM
Yesterday in the mail I received a "Dr. Foster JUST FOR CATS" catalogue!

Edwina and I had such fun reading through it and picking out items (which we then suggested to poppa ;) ;) )

Figure eight harnesses for walking, different style water fountains, perches/trees, toys, beds -- heated and not, cat doors, and her personal favorite -- a box kitty walks through which brushes him/her! Lots of grooming aids.

She did not like the "do it yourself" vaccination kits or the various dental products. And she said the cat theomometer was OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!

Anyway...I get lots of dog catalogues but this was the first exclusively cat products!

yumyum6970
07-30-2002, 10:14 AM
Oh yes..I received my catalog a while back and the kitties loved all the toys and cat trees in there...too bad we aren't rich!!!

NoahsMommy
07-30-2002, 10:36 AM
YES! My best friend put me on their mailing list....I LOVE that catalogue!!

I will agree with Edwina regarding the self-inflicting :) shots....eeeep! I would be too afraid to do that!

Did you see the Slumber Balls? Noel wants one of those! :D

purrley
07-30-2002, 10:53 AM
Edwina - how can I get on the mailing list. I would love that catalog!!!!!!!!!! Guess I could call it up on the internet huh:rolleyes:

Edwina's Secretary
07-30-2002, 03:37 PM
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/shop.cfm?siteid=1

This may be it!

tatsxxx11
07-30-2002, 03:49 PM
Oh Edwina, you are such a scamp!!:D Mr. B and Oliver are with you on the "paws down" list! Therometer!!!:eek:

Pam
08-01-2002, 07:07 AM
You go Edwina! Shopping with your momma is one of the bestest things a girl can do, even if you don't get to actually leave the house! One of my son's friends (who also has cats) brought me a copy of the Fosters & Smith cat catalog recently. Trevor and Andy were just thrilled as we have been receiving the 'dog version' for quite some time and they felt quite put out. :rolleyes:

moosmom
08-01-2002, 11:56 AM
Sara,

Better make sure your credit cards are intact. If Lady Edwina is as smart as she looks ;), she's already called in an order. :p

BTW, I absolutely LOVE that catalog. And their cat trees are very reasonable compared to some of the pet stores here in CT. Once I move, since my new apt in Michigan has 10 ft high ceilings, I'm going to check into a very LARGE cat tree. My cats love to be in high places.

wolflady
08-01-2002, 03:53 PM
Great great catalogue!! It's where I order my softpaws from!! LOL LOL I would really like to get one of those cat trees one of these days! :rolleyes: I also got the stain away. It works pretty well on those hard to get out stains (cat puke, pee, etc...)

BTW, I love Edwina's new avatar! LOL She's such a doll! Marius just loves her to pieces! LOL ;)

**hugs**

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-01-2002, 11:05 PM
I just got my catalog yesterday too!!! I ordered Tinky and Jupiter the cat sack and Tinky really loves it.... *she is my bag lady*.

SLUMBER BALLS

I want to get T & J the slumber ball sooooooo bad... the cat in the pictrure totally sells that product.... IT LOOKS SOOO HAPPY!!!

AmberLee
08-02-2002, 01:30 AM
"Our" :rolleyes: catalog came in tonight! Ohhh booooy!

krazyaboutkatz
08-04-2002, 12:02 AM
I got the catalog on Friday. If I were rich I'd buy almost everything in there. :)

Heather Wallace
08-04-2002, 01:35 PM
So will Edwina be getting lots of treats then? I hope so , she deserves it.