PDA

View Full Version : Will There Be A PT Dog & Cat Calendar For Next Year?

krazyaboutkatz
08-25-2007, 03:38 PM
Hi, I was just wondering if any one knows if there are plans for another PT dog and cat calendar for next year. I know that Kfamr did them the last 2 two years but I haven't noticed her posting on PT recently. I sure hope that if she can't do it that someone else will be able to organize this so we can have another one. I've really enjoyed them the last 2 years.:)

kittycats_delight
08-25-2007, 04:49 PM
Hi, I was just wondering if any one knows if there are plans for another PT dog and cat calendar for next year. I know that Kfamr did them the last 2 two years but I haven't noticed her posting on PT recently. I sure hope that if she can't do it that someone else will be able to organize this so we can have another one. I've really enjoyed them the last 2 years.:)

I am not sure. I have also noticed Kay hasn't been posting. I don't know if she is left or taking a break or what. Maybe Amy would know. IF the calenders will not be done by Kay this year ( I certainly hope she does do them though as she does such a great job) Maybe a couple of us can get together and organize and design one. Just a thought. But I really hope Kay comes around again and will be doing them. I miss her and the muttlies.

Scooter's Mom
08-25-2007, 05:01 PM
I do too - her photos are so stunning!

And, I'd be interested in getting a calendar for this coming year, also.

Alysser
08-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Yes, I have noticed Kay not posting either. I miss her posts and the Muttlies as well. I hope everything is OK and she's able to come back. I entered a photo in the calender this past year, and it was really fun seeing the finished product.

Felicia's Mom
08-25-2007, 05:07 PM
I would also like a Pet Talk Calendar.:)

Kalei
08-25-2007, 05:31 PM
I sure hope there are calendars again. I never had one before seeing as I came onto pt around that time it was already made, I would love to buy one and give pics of my cats for it:D

*LabLoverKEB*
08-25-2007, 05:41 PM
I too have noticed that Kay has not been posting recently... I really do hope everything is alright with Kay, family, and the muttlies!
I sure hope she does the dog & cat calendar next year, she does a great job!

Kfamr
08-25-2007, 06:58 PM
Not to worry guys, there will be calendars this year too. I promised, so I must keep my promise. :) Just waiting on an answer from the mayor and then I will have a thread up soon - hopefully before/beginning of next month.

Things here are okay for now - who know's what's going to happen next. Just taking a bit of a break. The Muttlies give you all kisses. :)

Almita
08-25-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm glad everything is fine over there Kay, we missed you! I know i did. Give the muttlies hugs from me.

Glad there will be another calendar this year, looking forward to them and hopefully can purchase one this time.

kittycats_delight
08-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Not to worry guys, there will be calendars this year too. I promised, so I must keep my promise. :) Just waiting on an answer from the mayor and then I will have a thread up soon - hopefully before/beginning of next month.

Things here are okay for now - who know's what's going to happen next. Just taking a bit of a break. The Muttlies give you all kisses. :)

Taking a break is sometimes necessary. :) I am glad everything is ok. You and the muttlies really help make this community what is it. We miss you guys tons and soooo miss your pics. Give all those babies hugs and tummy rubs from me. And a hug for you too.

((((((((HUGS)))))))))
Michelle

P.S. So glad you will be doing the calender again. I actually have a dog to submit this year. And 3 more cats so I had better try to get a pic of them all together or start picking through and see which one to submit. :D

Bengalz
08-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Kay it is great to hear from you and wonderful news that you're doing another calendar series - they are fabulous :D

I hope life is treating you well and things are settling down with your family. I too have been missing your posts and of course seeing your gorgeous doggies :D Please give them huge hugs and tell them PT misses them very much :)

Alysser
08-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Great to hear from you, Kay!! I hope you come back soon, give the Muttlies hugs for me!

*LabLoverKEB*
08-25-2007, 08:42 PM
So good to hear from you Kay! I think we all miss you and those beautiful Muttlies! Kittycata_delight is right, you really do help make PT such a wonderful place!

krazyaboutkatz
08-26-2007, 12:29 AM
Kay, I'm so glad to hear that you'll be doing the PT calendars again.:) I'm also glad to hear that things are going well for you.:)

lvpets2002
08-27-2007, 10:12 AM
:) Oh such a releif to hear from you Kay.. I was worried about you.. Breaks are good & most needed at times.. We will be waiting.. Many Thanks..
Kay, I'm so glad to hear that you'll be doing the PT calendars again.:) I'm also glad to hear that things are going well for you.:)