PDA

View Full Version : What's Up With This Weather?

elizabethann
08-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Last weekend I went up North and froze my butt off. It was sooooo cold. This weekend it's almost 100 degrees and it's hazy, hot & humid.

Last weekend I missed the heat. This weekend I miss the cold.

I need to move to someplace "neutral". Any ideas? :)

Jessika
08-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Missouri!! Theres a saying we have that goes, "Don't like the weather? Stick around another five minutes."

Grant it, this summer has been blazing hot, hotter than past, but for the most part Missouri's weather is so random. Last Christmas we'd have some days in the twenties... then other days in the 50's!! It was rather nice I thought.

Freedom
08-25-2007, 12:31 PM
We are getting the same thing here in RI it is just nuts! But wouldn't ou get bored living in Hawaii?

Aspen and Misty
08-25-2007, 08:30 PM
I agree, what is up with this weather? We had about 10 days of 80 degree weather (unusually hot for this part of Alaska) and then suddenly it dropped to in the low 50's and it's been that way for the past few days. It feels good after all those hot days but I wish it would find a happy medium and stick to it, you know 60, 65 maybe.

Ashley

critter crazy
08-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Uggghhhh.....This year has been crazy!!! Just last week it was in the 60's now it is back in the 90's with Hmidity!! Ugghhhh...tomarrow supposed to be around 75 which is perfect!!!:)

elizabethann
08-27-2007, 06:56 AM
We are getting the same thing here in RI it is just nuts! But wouldn't ou get bored living in Hawaii?

No. :D